Me: 30   DH:32
Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
TTC #1: 9/2016
*TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
08/2017: DH's SA = normal
08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: RE Consult
03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekly Ticker Change: EDD 1/8-14 w/o 5/22-29

• Options
    How far along are you? 6+2

How big is baby? Lentil or a sweet pea depending on the app

Symptoms? Almost puked Saturday morning which DH was way too excited about. Other than that mainly sore boobs, LOTS of bloat, and some sappiness 

R/R/Q We found out Sunday that our second shower wasn't working when we tried to give the dog a bath. Had a guy come look at it yesterday. He thinks it's the mixer valve since we are only having issues with hot water (but the rest of the house has hot water). It should be less than $150 AND he's willing to come out on Saturday so DH and I don't have to take time off of work.

GTKY: Are you usually early or late? 
    Early, like obsessively early and I hate it when other people make me late.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7+0

How big is baby?  The size of a coffee bean

Symptoms? My boobs are huge and sensitive, nausea on an empty stomach,  so tired all the time, bloated.

R/R/Q - all of our chores are done! I'm so happy with the work we've done on our new house.  I'm happy we can sit back and relax now.  

Q - what do you do about bloat besides stay away from salt? 

I am always early if i'm by myself, always late if i'm with H.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KariAnn323 - that's amazing about your shower.  That it won't be really expensive and he'll come on the weekend. We just moved into a new construction but we've had to take time off for a bunch of repairs, which is annoying because we shouldn't have to fix anything.... so all I'm saying is I feel your excitement when it works out well like that!
  • Options
    How far along are you? today is 6+6

How big is baby? as big as a bee!

Symptoms? my boobs hurt so much and I am overly exhausted all the time. I could sleep a full 8 hours and wake up feeling like I only slept 30 mins. Waking up to pee in the middle of the night has been happening too.

R/R/Q nothing really at this time to write about lol

I'm always early, worry too much and just leave early lol
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    6+5

How big is baby? 

"Your baby could fit on your iPhone home button"  thanks the Bump

Symptoms?
    So tired, times when everything sounds good to eat and then nothing sounds good to eat...nausea has not kicked in full force (yet)

R/R/Q 

DD, who is 2 insists on me sitting on the floor to play with her at all times.  "momma play."  I mean this is cute and I love to play with her but sometimes Mom just needs to take a break and lay on the couch.  We are potty training this weekend (not sure if that will be a rant or rave, stay tuned to find out).

I aim for right on time.  Usually rushing to get a toddler out the door.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    6+4

How big is baby? 
    Size of a ladybug

Symptoms?
    Nausea/hunger (frequently in combination. Ugh.), sore boobs, the bloat is real, a little bit of fatigue but not nearly as extreme as when I was pregnant with my daughter. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one because I’m job searching.

R/R/Q 
    My family is having a very tough time financially. My job (which I lost last August) is normally our main source of income. I have had a lot of bites for a new job but haven’t gotten one yet and our house is about to be foreclosed on. I’m trying to be very zen about it all but it’s tough. 

Late and I hate it. I think if I could change one thing about myself that would be it. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    6+6

How big is baby? 
    Cufflink

Symptoms?
    All day sickness.  Nothing sounds good food wise.  I am starting to be tired more throughout the day.  

R/R/Q:
    I really don't have anything, today. Just been trying to chill. 

Early. I hate being late.  I don't like waiting for people and I don't like people waiting for me.  Plus, when I'm late, people blame it on having too many kids. If I'm ever late, it's because of the H.  If I have somewhere I have to be, he purposely takes his time, makes something to eat, and saunters to the vehicle.  On the other hand, if its a family function I've been forced to attend, I will purposely be an hour late, and then leave early.  We don't need to have 27 family reunions a year. They're all boring, and someone ends up fighting. Every time.  A lot of time we just don't show up.  
  • Options

How far along are you? 7+1

How big is baby? Blueberry

Symptoms? All Day sickness

R/R/Q  Rant: I feel like death... having trouble just getting through each day, but wanted to check in here at least once this week 

GTKY: Are you usually early or late? rather be early than late
  • Options
    dragonette505dragonette505 member
    edited May 2018
    @SweetBriarBee girl... i feel you. Are you at least able to get down fluids?

• Options
    @dragonette505   Yes. I have no issues with water at all.  I did manage some pretzels, last night.  My brother invited me to lunch, today, and I was like....ummmm, do we have to? He’s going to get suspicious if I keep saying no.  
  • Options
    SweetBriarBee lucky duckie! I'm having trouble with fluids too... hoping i don't end up needing an IV :(
    I'm def avoiding anything to do with eating with ppl...ugh
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks today!

How big is baby? raspberry or coffee bean depending on the app

Symptoms? still very tired, boobs hurting a bit but nothing crazy, no real appetite, some nausea that comes and goes but overall not bad. The worst is feeling so tired all the time. I blame this on having to get up to pee 2x a night, hormones and having to cut way back on coffee consumption (I'm still having a small cup each morning).

R/R/Q Rant: so my midwifery practice called today while I was in my car with two colleagues. Call display I hate you because it comes up as Community Midwives on the display for all to see. F!  We haven't told anyone except my mom. My boss definitely does not know (and she's not going to take it well). Here's hoping these two keep their mouths shut. They've been sworn to secrecy and I trust them - but things just seem to have a way of getting out after too many people know a secret. 
    Question- when are you going to tell your boss?

it really depends. I'm more of a right on time kinda person but somethings that ends up as either early or late depending on how I've figured the travel time. Work stuff my schedule is so nuts that I don't have time between meetings to be early. Personal life I think it's kinda rude to show up to an event/dinner early so we usually go with fashionably late ;) 
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Options
    @SweetBriarBee my H totally does that if it's something with my friends or family. I had to start fibbing and telling him things start 30 min earlier than they do so we aren't the last to arrive everywhere 

@canichangethislater sounds like you are going through a very stressful time. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Good luck with the potential jobs. 

#1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37