Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday - 05/23

Since I haven't seen this thread around for a while and why the heck not??

To whom or what are you saying, “Seriously?  WT actual F?!”

Re: WTF Wednesday - 05/23

• WTF body....a 12 day cycle is not acceptable or healthy, I get we are on the bench, so thank you for doing it now rather than in 3 months, but come on...let’s get it together!

• LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    MH’s coworker. Harassment is not acceptable. Grow the F up! Cutting another person’s shoelaces... who does this shit!?
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Loading the player...
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 oh no!!! Wth body!! Get it together. 

@LJMoon6 I still can’t over that. Who even does that as an adult?? I’m so sorry he has to deal with children. 

*TW kids*

My WTF Is to my MIL who somehow thinks she has legal rights for visitation to DSS. She is taking the ex and us to court for every second weekend and all major holidays. I just can’t even. 
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @nitnat007 Oh holy crap- that MIL ridiculousness is still going on!  :(

@LJMoon6 I must have not seen you tell about the shoelaces. But WTF?
  • WTF to students who don't turn in literally the easiest assignment of the semester, especially when turning it in could mean the difference between passing and failing the class. Seriously. Just write half a page on your experience working with your assigned group. That's it.

@nitnat007 Thanks for reviving this thread, and sorry your MIL is continuing with the crazy!
  • LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    @nitnat007 Your MIL is absolutely ridiculous! I'm so sorry you're going through that.

@jrm_14 The shoelace cutting is just the tip of the iceberg. There's the other stuff too like creating a hostile work environment and making up stories to tell to the supervisor to try and get MH fired. Luckily the supervisor likes MH and knows what's going on. Oh and another guy got mad at MH and tried to fight him, getting into his face and asking him to go outside. This shit's unreal. 
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @nitnat007 That is crazy! I hope her request gets smacked right back in her face!

@nmbrcrnchr1 Sorry your body is being a pain <3

@LJMoon6 When I worked in a factory, people would fill each others gloves with oil meant for the machines :expressionless:

@darkstar42 Good lord! I would have killed for half page assignments in school. I hear stories like this from my teacher friends all the time. It is scary how lazy students can be.
  • @nitnat007 Jesus eff your exMIL is nuts. I am sorry for that. My exMIL is ALSO nuts, but she's about 1200 miles away from me now, so that helps. 

@darkstar42 tell me about it! Like, come ON. I know we only have 20 school days left, but that STILL 20 days! Give up now and you're just hurting yourself!

My WTF is for my fat-girl clothes. Why does every tank top have to show a good two inches of my underarm bra?? Why is it so hard to make a top that is the correct underarm size?
  • @jrm_14 It is going on 10 months now. She will only communicate through email or text and it is all business. In person she completely ignores him. FIL has been fine though, they went to lunch etc. Thankfully I have not had to see them for anything. 
    @darkstar42 Could not agree more. What is wrong with them? Get to it and move on. So worth the minimal effort that is required. 
    @meri-mac We are hoping so. Only precedent that has been set is for a situation where grandparents were being alienated. Which is not the case here. We are happy to have him go to them, they just need to ask. They are aware, but choose not to. Its just silly now. 
    @ladylinsey I am jealous of your distance. I wish we had that. It would make our lives so much easier. 
    @LJMoon6 YH work sounds like they are in high school or something. So pathetic that adults are behaving like that. Hope it gets resolved for him.