Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 5/23

meggymemeggyme member
edited May 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: WTO Wednesday 5/23

• Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: pnv, Ubiquinol, pom juice, hio, opk

R/R: So a while back I started leaving cute little post-its for MH every morning. It mostly started to remind him to do things, but I would always put something cute as well. Then it was just the cute things. Well this morning I did not leave him one and boy did he complain about it lol. Spoiled much?!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? I don't normally do politics or the likes, but given it is such an issue lately, get rid of guns. There is no reason for it. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: No clue!

WAYDTGKU: Waiting on a period to start really tracking!

R/R: I have a ton of stuff to do at work today and I'm having to pep talk myself because I've lost my motivation somewhere.

CS/Q: ....

GTKY: If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Universal Healthcare

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Loading the player...
  • meggymemeggyme member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, will start opk's this month

R/R: Nothing right now.

CS/Q: -

GTKY: If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
    I like both of the previous answers. I'd have to agree more with Universal Healthcare. I feel like there's no reason someone should go bankrupt or die in a civilized society because they can't afford healthcare or just don't see the immediate benefit of it.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme I truly believe that Universal Healthcare would completely change this country.
    I mean that  being said, that's just scratching the surface of the things I'd change haha

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: HIO

R/R: Rant: I don't know if it was ovulation or a cyst but last night I could barely walk I was in so much pain. For some reason there doesn't seem to be many on this board with Clomid advice.. so I'm just going with the flow. Rave: Have an early dinner planned with one of my friends tomorrow that I'm looking forward to!

CS/Q: Huge temperature dip this morning (In spoiler). Not sure if it's because I o'd late last night or what. Anyone have any insight?

GTKY: If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? That's a tough one... I'd have to agree with you all though on the universal healthcare situation. Also, it's a little ridiculous infertility testing/procedures are not covered by most insurance companies. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU:  Acupuncture, BBT, PCOS Diet, supplements

R/R:  Given the recent sucky events that have happened in my life, I was really wanting to find something I could do to help other people that go through a situation similar to what I went through.  Someone told me there is a such thing as a bereavement doula, so I think I am going to look into becoming one.

CS/Q: I had a positive OPK last night, but negative this morning, so hoping today is O day!

GTKY: If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?  I honestly don't know right now.  My brain apparently isn't working yet.
  •  Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: lot o' sex, red raspberry leaf tea and green tea, OPKs, temping

R/R: I am trying to find a way out of the gym today. I don't want to go. I know I should. But I just...really...really...hate it. 

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler (if I did it right lol). No clue what's up with my temps...
    GTKY: If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? SO MUCH. Buh-bye guns. Hello universal health care. Buh-bye college debt. Hello taxes based on total wealth, not just income. 
  • Will do tags later. Today is busy.

Month/Cycle: 16/14

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Nada

R/R: Not feeling well, but couldn't call in sick as I have no back-up. It really sucks as my former boss could fill in for me when I was sick, but then she was let go. Hopefully the day will go quickly

CS/Q: -

GTKY: If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? That is hard. I would like to say a ban on guns and universal healthcare, but I think I will say (well-funded) universal education. After watching each of our governments cut education year after year and complain about teachers not doing enough, I am tired of it.
  • @nitnat007 it's cute that he missed it.
    @meri-mac I have to agree with you about education. It's very unfortunate right now.

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Ava, BBT, OPKs, pre-seed

R/R: I saw the words I've been dreading on my doctor's portal this morning, "infertility, unexplained" that was a fist to the gut. Then I also found out my doctor is moving out of state so I have to find a new one.
    On another note, I am happy DH is having his s/a today. I just really hope it goes well.

CS/Q: nope

It's hard to pick just one, but I think I would do away with lobbying first. I think money doesn't belong in politics. Unfortunately money and politics rule the world.
  • @thrgirlwhowaited I'm really sorry about what you saw on your doc's screen today  :( I hope you can get some answers.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• @nitnat007 That is such a sweet idea and at least you know he appreciates them even if he is whining. When I left for a weekend away, I stashed some notes (and some undergarments) in various pockets of my fiance's clothes.

@Erinm278 I hear you about the motivation. I am so glad this is a 4 day week.

@meggyme I'm Canadian and while our healthcare system has its issues, I am so thankful for it. I hope to see the other countries adopt it soon.

@meladams10 I wish I could help with the Clomid advice. I hope you have someone to talk to about it on another board. Have fun with your friend!

@sparklingdiamond That is a fantastic idea! Keep us posted! 

@ladylinsey Do you have a gym music mix? Something that gets your heart pumping will help with the gym fatigue.

@thrgirlwhowaited I'm so sorry about all the crap today. I hope you get some good news <3 I didn't think about lobbying at all, but that is a great answer. Robin Williams suggested that politicians wear the names of their "owners" on their jackets like Nascar drivers so we know precisely who bought them :)
  • @Erinm278 Hope that your pep talk worked and you are feeling better!
    @meggyme I guess being in Canada medical isn't as big of an issue, but absolutely agree that it should be universal. No one should have to worry about the cost of their health. 
    @sparklingdiamond I think that is a fantastic idea! I have a friend who is a doula in the states and loves it. Best of luck in pursuing that, I think it would be very rewarding. 
    @meri-mac Hope that you feel better soon. Sucky that you couldn't call in sick today. *hugs*
    @thrgirlwhowaited Oh lady, I am so sorry to hear that. It is a punch to the gut, but don't give up hope. FX that YH sa goes well and that you get some good news soon.  <3
  • hoodevil0611hoodevil0611 member
    edited May 2018
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: opk, bbt, the usual

R/R: I have very little billable work to do today after finishing a big round of briefing last night.  Which is good and bad.  Good because I'm happy for the breather.  Bad because I have a billable hour requirement that I have to hit every year, and if I don't pick up more work soon, I may be in danger of missing it.  I do litigation, which is always a bit of a feast or famine kind of game in terms of workload, but the ups and downs have been especially brutal this year.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Second day in a row that there's been a great question that I don't feel like I have a great or original answer to.  To risk betraying my Texas upbringing, I'll echo those who are saying no guns.

@erinm278, I hear you on motivation.  It's especially hard for me to stay focused in summer when really I'd rather just be outside.

@meladams10, yikes, that cramping situation sounds brutal.  I can't help you with the Clomid stuff, but hopefully you get some good advice soon

@sparklingdiamond, great idea!

@ladylinsey, I'm right there with you on the gym.  Particularly since I've been terrible about going since my wedding last fall, and now in addition to the general suckiness of the gym, I have to deal with being demoralizingly out-of-shape and slow

@meri-mac, I've been there on having to power through work despite being sick, and it's the worst.  I hope you feel better soon!

@thrgirlwhowaited, sorry about the doctor visit.  Hopefully the new doctor will have more answers for you.

• @meri-mac Thank you! And wouldn't that be nice, then they wouldn't have as much to lie about!

@nitnat007 Thank you. He's just finished at the clinic. He said that was the weirdest experience of his life lol!  Hopefully not too long of a wait for the results. 

@hoodevil0611 Thanks, I'm hoping the new doctor will be more eager to help. I think I'll stay with the same practice, but I'll have my annual coming up with one of the other doctors.