December 2018 Moms

Answers

• Wow! It’s a baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • You're too far along for ramzi theory. Also just... no.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Wow. Fellow mamas. What horrible replies! Someone is excited about their pregnancy. Let them be. Keep scrolling or say something nicely... like we teach our kids “use your nice words”
  • Is there something wrong with you?! 
  • edited May 2018
    @jessiestg1980 ...Who are you? You must be new here if any of this is a surprise. (Also, I noted that you have expressed no well wishes to the OP, so you’re just as bad as we are.)
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @echo-charlietango I think not. This IS shocking... is this how you all talk to each other because that’s awful. Are you trolls even pregnant? 
    I don’t have to wish her well, she asked about Ramzi theory and I don’t know a thing about it. Obviously
  • @echo-charlietango I think not. This IS shocking... is this how you all talk to each other because that’s awful. Are you trolls even pregnant? 
    I don’t have to wish her well, she asked about Ramzi theory and I don’t know a thing about it. Obviously
    QFP 

Nah, I agree with @echo-charlietango you came on here to tell us we were mean, not let OP know you don’t know the answer to her question, and congrats. 

OP accidentally made 2 identical posts, so one was shut down. I’ll copy & paste what I’d written there for all to read: (it’s not greatly worded, but I think it works) 

“Hi!
    if you’re new here, please introduce yourself in the introduction thread at the top of the page. Also, check out the one titled “Read This First”, it shows our board organization. We have a thread for ultrasounds too! And another one where we’ll talk about babies sexes as we find out. 

We we don’t really do one offs of guessing games like this- there is one for guessing based on old wives tales for fun, if you want to scroll down and find that to post in. We like to have discussions in the threads I just mentioned (and others) rather than one off posts like this for each person because it can get too cluttered. 

I hope you read the rules an see if we are the kind of community you’d like to be in. Welcome!”
  • I tapped on the thread to see the wild guesses and instead I saw poor behaviour. I can’t imagine why this would happen unprovoked by simply asking a question so yes I spoke up about that. I’m such a terrible person. 
    Grow up
  • If this type of behaviour is not only condoned but rooted on then I am obviously in the wrong prenatal community. Are you all just a bunch of miserable women who have nothing better to do than pick on “randos” online?
    Sounds like you’re the real losers!
  • Guys, guys, listen! We all need to grow up and be like the nice lady who called everyone horrible losers who have something wrong with them! 

Sigh.
  • I mean I have a litter of cats in there. You’re telling me that doesn’t count? :bawling:
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • She’s boring. :trollface: 

Anniversary
  • Yes. Boring because I’m not a trolling bully. Go drink another glass of (watered down) wine echo. Disgusting. 
  • Ha! 

Anniversary
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"