Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 5/22

suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
edited May 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Something a bit different from the norm. Do you have any religious/spiritual beliefs?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Tuesday 5/22

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: -3,-1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: BFN yesterday  :'(  AF should be arriving in the next day or two. 

R/R: The BFN hit hard again yesterday. My H will be doing his SA later this week and I’m scheduling my SHG. 

CS/Q: Here’s the failed chart. 

GTKY: Something a bit different from the norm. Do you have any religious/spiritual beliefs?
    I’m a Christian and I can certainly say nothing tests your faith like TTC. 
  • LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO: 
    20/2

Timing: -6, -4, -2, -1, 0 (I’m so proud! Two days in a row is a struggle, so the fact that we were able to do three days is amazing! MH really knows how important this cycle is)

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 
    Can’t even think about this right now

R/R:
    I’m feeling so incredibly dizzy this morning. I almost didn’t go to work but I decided to just wing it. I’m really wishing I would of calling in now that I’m sitting here at my desk. I have no idea what’s causing it. Yesterday I woke up a little dizzy too but today is much worse and doesn’t seem to be passing.  I have a feeling it might just be from lack of sleep. MH and I have been sleeping in the same bed since a friend has been staying with us. He tosses and turns all night long. And he has tremors so he shakes randomly too. This almost week of incredibly crappy sleep might just be catching up with me. Or my other theory is a sinus infection that’s been hanging around for over a month. It’s hard to tell if it’s just allergies. I just don’t want to take anything that might hurt our chances of conceiving… ugh. I’m a mess today.

CS/Q:
    nope

Not really. I was raised Christian but ever since getting confirmed my parents left it up to us if we wanted to keep going to church or not. We all chose not to. I don’t pray to a God but I do think all things happen for a reason (and if you want to say it’s because of Gods plan that’s fine with me). I do think there’s a heaven, but really I think it’s a coping mechanism to deal with death. MH have talked about this and we both want our hypothetical children to go to church until they’re confirmed. Similar to what our parents did. I think it gives you good morals and teaches you to be kind to one another.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Loading the player...
  • projectaliceprojectalice member
    edited May 2018
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -1, +1 I think. Everything was weird this month and hard to track **TW: loss** it was my first cycle after my loss, so i'm not totally sure of my ovulation and timing, but I think we decided to start trying after I already ovulated. Guess we will see soon enough. 

Typical LP length: it's been so long since I checked i'm not sure. 12-14 days?

Testing: bfn 2 days ago. I jumped the gun a little... Trying to wait till Thursday before wasting any more pee sticks. 

R/R: I'm so bloated and crampy, it's really uncomfortable! Was it the crappy cheesecake I ate?? :(

CS/Q: No, maybe next month

GTKY: Something a bit different from the norm. Do you have any religious/spiritual beliefs? I do. I was raised very religious but lately have been struggling to figure out what exactly I believe, how I feel about my church and the people in it, etc. Lots of confusing feelings. 

*edit because apparently part of my response got cut off.
  • @Sparty18 I'm so sorry to hear about the bfn. Fx for good results with the testing.

@LJMoon6 Hope that the dizziness clears up soon! I think heaven is a way to soften death for people too. I'll say since I stopped believing in it, death has become a much scarier thing to me. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 29 / 10 DPO

Timing: -2,0,1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: I broke down and took a test this morning. BFN but it's still really early so trying not to be too disappointed yet.

R/R: I've been scouring the internet looking for beach rental deals that are dog friendly. I'm determined to go this year on vacation. I haven't been on an actual beach vacation since my honeymoon so that'll be 4 years in August....I'm so ready.

CS/Q:

I was raised Christian, but as I've gotten older I think I'm more agnostic. I believe in God although I'm not sure if he/she is a being or just an energy that exists as a part of nature and I'm not sure how involved God is in our lives. I do believe in the power of prayer/energy. If we had a child though, I told my husband I would want them baptized. Mostly as a nod of respect to my family and my grandfather who dedicated his life to the ministry. 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 29/4

Timing: -4, -3, -1

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: no plans

R/R: We put in an offer on a house! We should find out by tomorrow evening. I’m super stressed about it, but it’s a great distraction from the TWW and this house is perfect for us. Fingers crossed we get it!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Something a bit different from the norm. Do you have any religious/spiritual beliefs?  I was raised LDS (aka Mormon), but I’m an atheist now. I can’t square the idea of a benevolent creator with the terrible things I’ve experienced (and continue to see others experience). BF and I have agreed that we would probably have our children baptized Catholic, but only to appease his family. 
  • @LJMoon6 Good job on HIO this cycle. It is honestly exhausting when you feel pressure to sex for procreation rather than just for fun. I hope this is the one for you!
  • @TJtheGoat Ahh that's so exciting! Fx that you get the house!
  • @LJMoon6 I hope you feel better. :(
    @TJtheGoat How exciting! Hope you get it!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Docs tested me this morning at my treatment. Negative. So now I'll wait to see if my period doesn't come.

R/R: Just super exhausted from my treatment. I've slept most of the day.

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Something a bit different from the norm. Do you have any religious/spiritual beliefs? Some. I believe there's something greater than us, but I'm not sure what it is.