October 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 5/21

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is an activity you look forward to doing or a memory you look forward to making with baby when he or she is a bit older? 

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5/21

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 17 weeks, Baby is the size of a pomegranate

2. How are you feeling? mostly good, had some MS this morning which was really odd but besides that I've been great. Boy pregnancies are the bomb.com

3. Any appointments this week? anatomy scan Thursday. excited and nervous, I'll feel better knowing everything is ok in there. It's scary to be having such an easy pregnancy. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? No questions and my rant is completely not pregnancy related but we're going on day 8 of non stop rain and it's really starting to piss me off. All I wanted on Mother's day was to sit by the pool and that's the day our monsoon started. Now it's looking like it'll ruin my memorial day plans as well. So here I am, not able to have a margarita on memorial day and I won't be able to be beach side either. 

5. GTKY: What is an activity you look forward to doing or a memory you look forward to making with baby when he or she is a bit older? The other day we were in bed with DD, tickling her and I almost started crying because I'm so excited to finally have him here with us. Honestly, this is going to sound cheesy but I'm excited for all of it. To get to watch him and his sister be best friends, and to get to raise them and all the cuddles. I'm really excited to get to see them together on vacation, I have such great memories of family vacations with my siblings. 

Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited May 2018
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 18 weeks, a tall Frappuccino

2. How are you feeling? Good overall. Some backaches and stomachaches.

3. Any appointments this week? Hoping to get my Thursday checkup moved to today to hear baby after yesterday’s scare and anatomy scan on Friday. Also ready for this because of the relatively easy pregnancy and bc I haven’t felt her move yet.

4. Rants/raves/questions? So ready for the doc to call and next week’s long weekend.

5. GTKY: What is an activity you look forward to doing or a memory you look forward to making with baby when he or she is a bit older? I cannot wait to teach her all of our family Christmas cookie recipes. Holiday baking is something my mom and I always did, and I am just so ready to keep the tradition going!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ughh sorry about the rain @princessandthegator, that sucks!
  • Options
    @chopchop25 what scare did you have yesterday????

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @princessandthegator I threw it in the randoms thread - had blood on TP and not sure where it came from. Hoping to get in for an appt today and took this morning's workout EXTRA light just in case.
  • Options
    @chopchop25 yikes, fingers crossed it's nothing. That has happened to me quite a bit as my body stretches, so hopefully that's all it is. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @chopchop25 sorry for the scare! I had a couple of friends who had low lying placentas early in their pregnancies that would cause a bit of bleeding but the placenta moved by third trimester and everything was okay. Fx it's nothing!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 17 weeks, a pomegranate

2. How are you feeling? Good! Still get tired if I try to do too much and I keep forgetting to eat enough, but I'm sleeping pretty well now that I got my Snoogle out again.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope.

4. Rants/raves/questions? My summer class starts tomorrow and I am so dreading it. I'm counting down the days till July 17 when it finishes.

5. GTKY: What is an activity you look forward to doing or a memory you look forward to making with baby when he or she is a bit older?  I am just so excited to watch DD and this LO be siblings. She keeps talking about all the things she's going to do with the baby and I just can't wait!

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  20 weeks, a banana

2. How are you feeling?  Not too bad these days

3. Any appointments this week?  yes, the anatomy scan, cannot wait

4. Rants/raves/questions? I cannot find anything to wear. Normal clothes don't fit anymore and the maternity clothes I have from my last pregnancy are too big.

5. GTKY: What is an activity you look forward to doing or a memory you look forward to making with baby when he or she is a bit older?  Going on vacations and seeing their exciting faces as they see new things.

• Options
    kiwi2628kiwi2628 member
    edited May 2018

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 20!!!! Baby is the size of a root beer float

2. How are you feeling? I feel great

3. Any appointments this week? 20 week appt on Wednesday (already did the u/s, he looked perfect) and then I get to schedule my fetal echo

4. Rants/raves/questions? Ugh, this is work related, but I am managing a DKA (diabetic ketoacidosis) dog and he is so hard and I don't know if he is gonna make it and his mom will be so sad and so will I. I effing hate diabetes

5. GTKY: What is an activity you look forward to doing or a memory you look forward to making with baby when he or she is a bit older? 

Traveling with him (eventually them)! I love exploring new places and I want to instill that in my kids at an early age. We won't be doing Six Flags or Disney, but Thailand and Montreal

• Options
    slizteesliztee member

21 weeks, the size of a "least weasel" - they're pretty cute.

2. How are you feeling?

Exhausted and sore after our move this weekend.

Nope.

Sorry for being MIA this weekend. I feel like I have so much to catch up on! Namely, @chopchop25, sorry to hear you had a stressful day yesterday and hope that you get to speak with your doctor soon. 

I look forward to making up stories and jokes. His dad and I love to laugh and joke around, so I fully expect the little one to be the center of our laughter in the coming years <3

• Options
    @kiwi2628 That part of your job has to be so difficult. 
  • Options

19 weeks, mango!

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty ok, minus the horrific back pain that I may have gotten after rowing 2 miles on Friday...or it's just part of being pregnant. Sciatica is back again, so that sucks. But, headaches are manageable and my nausea is only at night when I'm hungry, so can't complain there! Also have a bit more energy so we've been pretty productive around the house recently.

Just my weekly massage. Gotta keep that schedule to keep the back pain away.

not really, but we found out we're having a girl last weekend, so that's exciting!

Hmmm, probably going on fun family vacations, or playing sports? Or if she isn't into sports, maybe music recitals, etc.?
  • Options
    1. 21 weeks, baby is the size of a banana or a carrot 

2. I feel great!

3. Nope, has my anatomy scan last Friday! Baby decided to waive at us and we have the sweetest picture of a little hand!

4. I’m drawing a blank right now.

5. Everything!