Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Mon 5/21

Looks like we are all getting a late start this week!

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What’s the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?

Re: TWW Mon 5/21

• TJtheGoatTJtheGoat member
    edited May 2018
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 28/3

Timing: -4, -3, -1

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: no plans yet

R/R: I feel fairly confident that I finally ovulated! Thank god because I was done with sexing ED or EOD. This weekend was crazy busy, but it kept me from obsessing. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What’s the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?  This will sound weird, but I regularly have to watch strangers poop. If you get arrested, we have to watch you continuously to make sure you don’t harm yourself or destroy evidence. This means if someone needs to go to the bathroom, we have to stand there and watch them do it. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Tomorrow, because ECT docs require a test right before a treatment.

R/R: Enjoying having my sister out to visit, but today's her last day here. Anxious about treatment tomorrow.

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What’s the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis? Not thinking of things to say when I'm with people. Or if I do, it's usually something awkward or some kind of bad joke. Then I just feel awkward all over.
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 29/ 9 DPO

Timing: -2,0,1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: trying to hold out.

R/R: TW Insensitive friend comment
    I decided to open up to a friend about how down I felt during the two week wait and how hard the disappointment was when you find out you aren't pregnant. She responded by asking me "what do you think is off in your body that's keeping you from getting pregnant." It really hurt my feelings and was super hurtful.  :/

CS/Q:

GTKY: What’s the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis? I look really young for my age so I'm constantly having people comment on it, and telling me I look like a kid or a little girl. I can only imagine how that'll be when I actually succeed at getting pregnant....I'm not looking forward to that part.
  • @TJtheGoat So glad that you ovulated! It's always a relief when you see those crosshairs and feel confident in them! 

@chellisam fx that your treatment goes well tomorrow. 
  • @littleredm I’m sorry about your friend. That kind of comment is the worst because they don’t even realize what they said sucks. 
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited May 2018
    Sorry to drive by ladies. I’m on set. Super busy!

Month/Cycle: ......

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: 5/31

R/R: nope 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What’s the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?

Making a joke and realize nobody heard me. So I’m laughing at my own joke while everyone is talking amongst themselves. The topic might change to be a pretty serious topic and it makes it seem like I’m laughing about someone accidentally running over a cat. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN