July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change 5/18-5/20

How far along are you? How big is baby? 

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?

Rants/Raves?

Questions?

Anything exciting to share (appointments, nursery/nesting, etc.)?

GTKY:  Apart from the absolute necessities (and the people you love) what would you find it extremely hard to go a single day without? 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 5/18-5/20

• Options
    32 weeks today...some type of squash I think. He was 3 lbs 10 oz 2 weeks ago. 

Exhausted, can't concentrate, irritable. The usual. 

Rants/Raves?
    Cramping, BH, and back pain lasted for around 12 hours, from last night through this morning. Finally seems to have settled down, really hoping it stays away through the weekend. My only rave is thank god it's almost the weekend because I am on the struggle bus big time. 

Questions?
    Not right now. 

Not too exciting, but blood sugar check with MFM on Tuesday, followed by midwife appointment and my first twice weekly non-stress test, which will continue every Tuesday and Friday until the baby comes. At least the NST should tell me if I'm having contractions, still I am totally confused about whether that's the cramping I've been having. Maybe the nursery will  finally be painted this weekend since my H was supposed to buy the pain this morning, but we shall see about that. And starting next week I only have to commute to the office 3 times per week (though there will be extra driving to the doctors to make up for it), so I am excited for some extra sleep/rest and extra time with my son. 

GTKY:  Apart from the absolute necessities (and the people you love) what would you find it extremely hard to go a single day without? 
    Hmm It sucks going a day without coffee but I wouldn't say it's extremely hard, more just annoying. Maybe my sunglasses since I drive so much. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 32 weeks on Sunday

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? I'm feeling pretty good other than the pressure and pain in my vagina, sometimes sitting down to pee makes me feel like she's crowning  :s 

Rants/Raves? I'm glad that I have an ultrasound next week and feeling thankful for the prenatal care I've been receiving. Also, I'm just really really thankful for this baby and I can't wait to be a mom to two girls. Rant- I don't have time to do anything right now. The room that will be the baby's room is filled with amazon boxes and a disassembled crib. No decorations, nothing is done. I'm starting to stress about that.

Questions?
    Realistically, I know the answer is who knows, but, do you guys think that all this pressure I'm feeling might be an indicator that I'll actually go in to labor on my own? I never felt anything like it with DD and her birth was a pretty aggressive induction at 41 weeks. 

OB appointment and an ultrasound next week, I'm looking forward to the reassurance and seeing baby. Spa day from DH that following Friday then my parents are taking DD for the weekend so we should finally be able to get work done on the nursery. 

GTKY:  Apart from the absolute necessities (and the people you love) what would you find it extremely hard to go a single day without? I'm going to have to copy @zande2016 and say sun glasses, I'm always wearing them and my eyes are pretty sensitive to the sun. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @runsomewhere the pressure could indicate baby is dropping, which could help you dilate if the head is putting pressure on the cervix, so maybeeeeee. But who knows. I feel like I am still carrying pretty high, but heartburn has subsided quite a bit, so I am hoping that means he's dropping at least a little. I never dropped with my first until I was 10 cm! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 31 weeks on Sunday...size of a coconut

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Like a waddling beluga whale...I know...whales don't have feet. I just feel big and uncomfortable. Out of breath just getting out of bed. Morning sickness has hit me again, which hasn't been pleasant. Mostly nauseous feeling.

Rants/Raves?
    Baby shower is tomorrow. I'm not that excited about it though. I would rather lay around and relax.

Questions?

Anything exciting to share (appointments, nursery/nesting, etc.)? Next appointment is the 24th. Hopefully I get a growth scan too.

GTKY:  Apart from the absolute necessities (and the people you love) what would you find it extremely hard to go a single day without? deodorant. I have this paranoia about smelling like b/o. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @zande2016 I have no idea if I'm carrying high or low. I'll ask my doctor next week but I'll assume this means she's low and I might go in to labor naturally to make myself feel better. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    32 weeks, squash

Lots of pain! Baby is very low. Feeling a bit nauseous in the early morning while sleeping.

Rants/Raves?
    Wish H was a lighter sleeper or would be concerned enough to get up to care for DS. Last night it got super windy and DSs door slammed close in the middle of the night. I got luck he didn’t wake but not one flinch from H. I asked him if he heard it and he said yes. But yet no effort on his part :unamused:

Questions?
    What postpartum belly support are you considering (if you are getting one)? I still can’t decide.

Looking forward to a much needed brunch with other moms from my support group tomorrow. Finally some me time! Our mommy and me session at the start of June. Regular ob appointment in two weeks and was able to reschedule with my regular doctor.

Ineed to have at least one sweet thing to eat each day. Otherwise i don’t feel complete lol

@runsomewhere i had that with DS and never went into labor on my own but i didn’t go past 39 wks. I was dilated around 32 wks but stayed 2 cm for weeks! It was just do painful and uncomfortable.
  • Options

Ugh! Format issues:

30 weeks on Friday .

overall indigestion is my biggest complaint along with restless legs and now carpel tunnel pain. 

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 31 weeks

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Still feeling fine, sweating like a pig at night is my newest thing

Rants/Raves? 

Questions?

Anything exciting to share (appointments, nursery/nesting, etc.)? I meet my new OB thursday.... my current one is retiring in june. I am not super happy about it, but I am not going to stress over it.

GTKY:  Apart from the absolute necessities (and the people you love) what would you find it extremely hard to go a single day without?  If it was just a regular day, I would say the internet. If I am on vacation though, F it.
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? - 32w tomorrow, deerstalker hat or a mega Chupa Chips lollipop

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? - lots of cervix punches these days, she's definitely dropped! Eating everything in sight, sleeping like a corpse (pregnancy insomnia isn't a thing for me but it is for DH because I snore and I'm hot and I apparently keep encroaching on his space lol...oops)

Rants/Raves? - it was our 5y wedding anniversary yesterday! DH got me wooden salt & pepper grinders (wood is the 5y gift) and a diamond & sapphire necklace (sapphire is the 5y gemstone). We're hanging out at the cottage for the long weekend with the ILs and the boys on what will be our last trip until baby girl gets here.

Questions? - 

Anything exciting to share (appointments, nursery/nesting, etc.)? - 
    started making freezer meals last week and hoping to get some more done this week (hoping to finish actually!). The bassinet is assembled and ready to go but the nursery is a disaster (the laundry pedestals we just bought are still in there waiting for DH and BIL to put them under the washer & dryer, crib & dresser are still in the boxes in pieces, clothes are sorted kind of but mostly still in boxes). Basically o have a lot left to do! Only 2 shifts left at work though so I will have time soon hopefully. 

OB on Tuesday for a routine appointment, growth scan on Wednesday for marginal cord insertion...excited to see baby girl again! I've had so few US this time compared to last pregnancy. 

GTKY:  Apart from the absolute necessities (and the people you love) what would you find it extremely hard to go a single day without? - internet. I am a tech addict. 

@runsomewhere I had zero warning with my twins. I woke up to my water breaking and had the boys 14h later! No bloody show until I was in labour, no cramping, nothing abnormal in the days or hours before. I didn't start contracting that I could feel until about an hour after my water broke (and then it was quick and heavy from the get go!)

@wildtot I'm planning on asking for a PT referral asap as I have diastasis that's going to need to be corrected so I'm going to wait and see if they recommend anything in particular. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 30w1d, size of a zucchini 

Feeling large and getting tired more easily.  

Rants/Raves? Rant: I had the most ridiculous day with my kids yesterday.  I made the mistake of taking all three of them by myself to run errands and it was a total shit show.  I’m pretty sure I’m never taking all four (when the new baby comes) anywhere by myself.  It’s so frustrating because they can be so well-behaved at home but something about being in a store makes them lose their minds.  My rave is that we are finally making progress on the deck we’ve been building and I’ve been stressing about it getting done before baby.  I’m hoping that it will be done after the next couple of weekends.

Questions? 
    Nope.

We aren’t setting up a nursery for this baby since DS is still in there.  So I’ve gotten all of he baby-related nesting done.  My hospital bag is even mostly packed lol.  But I’ve turned to home projects, cleaning and organizing to satisfy my nesting urge.  I feel like I live at the hospital/doctor because I’m there twice a week for NSTs and once a week for blood work to check my potassium and magnesium.  And then throw in my actual doctor appts. It’s annoying but at the same time exciting because it makes me feel like we’re getting so close!

GTKY:  Apart from the absolute necessities (and the people you love) what would you find it extremely hard to go a single day without? Coffee?  That’s the first thing that came to mind.  And probably my phone.  That’s more important than coffee if I think about it lol.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @elizabethrn87 I totally forgot about restless legs.  That started up a few weeks ago for me. I’m fine if I’m laying down to go to sleep but if I’m trying to just relax and watch tv they drive me crazy.

@comealongponds I was thinking I had everything ready for baby but forgot I still need to set up the cosleeper/bassinet and install the car seat. But I probably won’t that until closer to 36 weeks (for the car seat at least).  I’ll probably just set up the bassinet when we come home from the hospital since it’s going in our room.  But now I’m wondering if I’ve forgotten other stuff! Lol
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 34 weeks today, butternut squash

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Sore as hell, cannot find a comfortable sleeping position to save my life, I'm basically picking what I want to hurt more the next day to give another area some slight relief 

Rants/Raves? My stepmom isn't going to my shower this weekend, which is both rant and rave lol I kind of can't stand her but it's rubbing me the wrong way that she isn't coming. I'm not on speaking terms with my father so it makes sense but still seems crummy

Questions?
    How is everyone coping with the hip/pelvic/back pain? Or are we just at a point where this is the new normal?

US appointment on Wednesday, I'm really hoping he's not breech anymore and that he's not too giant, he was 4 lbs 4 oz at my 30 week US, my doctor thinks he's going to be 10 lbs at birth 

GTKY:  Apart from the absolute necessities (and the people you love) what would you find it extremely hard to go a single day without? I'm not too dependent on anything at least not since I stopped drinking coffee before we started ttc but if I'm being honest with myself I can't go more than like half an hour without washing my hands