September 2018 Moms

FFFC 5/18

Flame free Friday confessions!
Or is it usually flame free confessions Friday?
I'll confess! I can't freaking remember! My brain is mush!

Re: FFFC 5/18

• Loading the player...
  • samd6samd6 member
    • I have to interview a candidate today and I have a serious case of the DGAFs.
    • My brother-in-law and his GF are staying with us this week and I'm already over them being here. DH never told them we are pregnant (seriously?) so that was awkward when I got home from work the day they got here because I'm showing pretty clearly at this point *eye roll*
    • Lastly, I am so tired of taking Lovenox shots every day (any other Lovenox ladies out there? I'd love to have a rant feed about how terrible it is). My abdomen is all sorts of shades of blue/purple/yellow/green from bruising and it seems to be getting worse as time goes on. I know a lot of people would be grateful for the opportunity to be pregnant, but I am not digging it at all. It's not magical or beautiful or mystical or whatever else people say, it's uncomfortable and bleh, at least for me. The next time someone asks me "Isn't being pregnant AMAZING?!" I might snap.

Phew, that felt good :)
  • stothistothi member
    @nlc8424 love tit for support! I feel so much of that :/
  • stothistothi member
    @stothi Earth Goddess, Angel Baby Grower, Mystical. Definitely not. Bad ass? Yes.
    That works! ❤️
  • @klj0228 I totally agree. Dd was being extra adorable today and DH asked “how can you not want 10 more of those?” I would except I hate being pregnant and don’t even want to do it for a 3rd time (which he is pretty insistent on and #2 isn’t even here yet!).
  • Does anyone have the link for butt baby? I think @stothi would get a kick out of it.
  • @redpuma119 I wish! That’s a classic. I’m awful at finding things while mobile though. 
  • @samd6 Yes to the lovonox. Try rotating your injection sites. I mostly use love handles. There is more to pinch.

@Redpuma119 I agree with the beauty of pregnancy. I’m not having a physically “easy” or “difficult “ pregnancy so far but I love that I’m here despite the challenges.

FFSC: Yesterday if was pouring out. I was walking out of a doorway after an appointment  and opened my automatic umbrella which accidentally sprayed a tiny bit of water at a homeless man who was collecting change under a 7-11 awning and not visible to me when exiting. While, he screamed as if I had burned him with fire so I apologized. He then screamed more at me telling me it was the third time it had happened (obviously the first 2 were other people.) Instead of keeping my mouth shut, I told him that is a sign that he should move to a different place. He started screaming even more about how he was standing there because he was homeless. Nope. There were at least 1,000 awnings and table umbrellas up on the block. I did walk away but was pissed instead of compassionate. He scared the shit out of me with all that screaming. I hate city 7-11s. They’re hangouts for the worst of the worst. I much prefer the men that sit outside of the local Starbucks. We say hi and how are you.