September 2018 Moms

GTKY: Baby Brain Moments

Alright, we’ve probably all had them at this point. What are some of your funnier, shall I say more memorable baby brain moments? 

Re: GTKY: Baby Brain Moments

• Loading the player...
  • stothistothi member
    @yosemite2018 ours isn't hard, lol! That's what makes it so bad. Where I park I just have to swing out a little bit to go around my husband's car. I'm talking like 6 inchs- 1 foot...(Quickly starts thinking... Wait... She's from Canada, right? Is she? Dang you baby brain, where is she from!? Do they use metric or imperial in Canada!? How do I finish my story!?) 15 centimeters - .3 meters... It's barely anything. The one day I just couldn't figure it out though.
  • starlastarla member
    @ashh2018 I laughed at loud at that one. :lol:
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @southernlady07 Haha I've done that a few times recently! I swear this bump came out of nowhere. 

Yes to all the driving related ones! It's so bad right now. Loving y'alls responses though! 
  • nlc8424nlc8424 member
    I also almost put a refrigerated item in the cabinet recently, but caught myself before it was too late.
  • Did you guys see this article?
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/well/family/reframing-mommy-brain.html?utm_source=babylist&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_medium=email
  • @BusinessWife that article is so interesting and so spot on with how my sieve brain is functioning at the moment. My main issue at the minute is that my short term memory is normally poor and now it's virtually non existent.
  • I keep putting the microwave steam sterilization bag (filled with bottle parts) into the fridge instead of the microwave. 
  • stothistothi member
    nackie said:
    Last night I put hand lotion on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste. Fortunately I realized it before I started brushing. 
    I know someone who did that with hemorrhoid cream, lol.