2nd Trimester
Options

I’m in pain

My Ball gladder been hurting I called my clinic I was told it could be acid reflux I had GERD before years ago and it defenily does not feel like acid reflux I have this sharp pain randomly and especially after I eat or drink water even.  I’m so worried as an will I need surgery after I have my baby???  

Re: I’m in pain

• Options
    My Ball gladder been hurting I called my clinic I was told it could be acid reflux I had GERD before years ago and it defenily does not feel like acid reflux I have this sharp pain randomly and especially after I eat or drink water even.  I’m so worried as an will I need surgery after I have my baby???  
    What did your trained, educated, and experienced doctor say?

• Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    If you only called maybe you should get physically checked out and run some tests.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I had to have my gall bladder out a month and a half after my daughter waa born via c section. Guess what you live and have less pain after. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Is not that I don’t trust my doctors barely today my Ob told me My blood results came out elevated for my liver so she said I do have gall problems.  She didn’t explain much..   only to go to the ER if I am in pain and to go to my appointment on July. 
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options