December 2018 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 5/17 | EDD 12/6, 12/13, 12/20, 12/27

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments coming up?

4. R/R/Q?

5. What's your favorite/least favorite part of what you do for a living? 

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 5/17 | EDD 12/6, 12/13, 12/20, 12/27

• HollyyyyyHollyyyyy member
    edited May 2018
    10 weeks/cardinal tetra fish

2. How are you feeling?                                         Pretty good. Just tired & irritable & I pee all.the.time. Also, my boobs feel like they may explode.         

3. Any appointments coming up?       Doppler/labwork for Harmony next Tuesday 

4. R/R/Q? I need energy!                                        I am going to bed earlier and earlier, I feel like all I do in my free time is sleep.

5. What's your favorite/least favorite part of what you do for a living?                                      I love my job, and I'll probably stay with my team for the long run. Its a lot of fun, and changes daily. The only thing I'm not completely crazy about, is all the social events that go along with it. Lots of happy hours/dinners/parties, etc. I'm a homebody and don't love mingling. It's pretty common in my industry, though, and it could be worse. I am very much looking forward to not being expected to attended any Christmas parties this year! Haha.

ETA formatting is weird

• @Hollyyyyy due date twins! 

10 weeks- Lego person sized 

2. How are you feeling

meh. Nausea has been a beast the last couple of days but hoping it chills soon. 

Not till Friday the 25th. Can't wait! 

4. R/R/Q?

semi-rant. I'm going to see my family this weekend and we were supposed to meet in a city about 4 hours away from me. Now it's supposed to rain in said city, so last night my dad called me and said they just want us to come to their house. Which is an extra 2.5 hour drive. Ugh. 

My favorite thing is that I have great relationships with a lot of people and learn a lot of interesting things. My least favorite is that there is not a lot of room for upward mobility because it is a very skill based job and I am pretty much maxed out. 

• Loading the player...
  • @morgantu Hiiii! So you guys are going to drive 6.5 hours each way for a 2 day weekend? Or will it at least be over Memroial day weekend? 
  • @Hollyyyyy the first option :/. I feel bad because this is apparently easier for everyone else, but we never do weekends there for this reason. We'll get there late Friday and have to leave early Sunday. It's not really worth it. But this will probably be the last time because there's no way I'm doing that with a baby, so I'll suck it up. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    8 Weeks. Size of a rasberry

2. How are you feeling?

I am not feeling well AT ALL.  I am exhausted and have severe gas pains that are living in my upper back. I can barely move without being in a lot of pain.  Doc suggested a few things and nothing is working. I am pretty miserable right now.

Final appointment with RE next Thursday.

4. R/R/Q?

See my above how are you feeling response.

I pick all my own projects, manage some really good people and have a lot of flexibility.  Worst is I manage some really crappy  people and sometimes I don't feel challenged enough.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks are you and how big is baby? 11 weeks, and a lime

how are you feeling? Pretty good. Energy is coming back. As long as I stay away from food aversions (which are a lot of things) and eat veggies and fruit, things are good. Still tired at the end of the day though. 
    Also I think I’m feeling the baby move- it’s just a tiny flutter feeling and I’m not 100% but it’s getting more frequent.

appointments? Next week! 

R/r/q. None

favorite and least favorite about job? I love my job- teaching nurses. Least favorite - politics in the work place. Doesn’t affect me too much, but it’s my least favorite part. 

7, blue berry

2. How are you feeling?

pretty good but extremely sensitive nips, especially when DD latches to nurse. 

1st appt is next Friday, ugh I've almost made it!

4. R/R/Q?

i feel exhausted everyday around 1or 2. If I'm not able to nap with DD then it makes for a LONG day. 

I love being able to set my own schedule. There's suggested days I need to go to my stores but as long as it gets done nobody says anything. I hate the week after a big holiday because I have to switch all the cards over to next holiday. I typically work between 7-11 hours a week but the week after a holiday can be as much as 25-30. 

• 1 - 11 weeks/lime

2 - I’ve been really lucky and outside of being tired every night when I get home from work and going to bed by7:30/8:00, everything’s been great!

3 - I am having CVS and a nucal(so?) done on 5/29. We do not want to know gender, so not logging into my patient portal is going to kill me!!

r/r/q - I came home from work and my husband had vacuumed and mowed the lawn while working from home today, because I mentioned last night those were the things I was going to attempt to do after work myself. So I’m currently watching crappy tv and eating ice cream instead!!

5 - my favorite part of what I do is that summer break starts in 5 days!!!
    I am 10 weeks today, baby is the size of a strawberry! 

2. How are you feeling?

In this instance that I type, I'm relatively cranky lol. I've been very tired lately, and so housework and such has really fallen by the wayside which makes me crankier. I also wake up to pee every night around 3 or 4 AM aha. 

May 31 - Meeting Midwife, June 5 - First OB appointment (then hopefully I'll know which route to go). The receptionist said I SHOULD get an ultrasound at the OB appointment but she said the appointments are 15 mins so uhm...what. 

4. R/R/Q?

Before I rant - just a disclaimer that I'm not a miserable person, and I feel like I'm actually being pretty easy going about this pregnancy. Ok rant - I'm really frustrated that I drove an hour and a half on the weekend to get a requisition for an OB, just for the hospital here to not have received it and for one OB office (the OB I preferred) to turn me away even though I have a copy of the paperwork. But YAY for the office that is cool with it (despite there being a lot of drama associated with this OB....). Anyway, worrying about all of this is going to do me no good, I just need to be patient for the appointments and see how things go.

I just started teaching elementary in January (new grad!), and currently I'm covering a maternity leave till the end of the school year (till June here). I love the kids personalities and having fun with them. I think my least favourite part is that I'm teaching something that is not really in my comfort zone.But I'm pretty grateful about the whole situation considering I am in a seniority - based school board and somehow I was able to slide my way in. 

Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

8 weeks/raspberry

2. How are you feeling?

MS is still pretty bad, though (knock on wood) I haven’t thrown up in 24 hrs but post 5 pm is prime time fir MS for me, so the night is young. Also, the peeing nonstop has started  

Just had my first visit and a surprise ultrasound after the NP couldn’t find a heartbeat. The ultrasound tech had no problem finding the heartbeat, thankfully. I’m finally starting to hope things are going well.

4. R/R/Q? 

I mean, I don’t love the MS, but as long as baby is growing well I’ll tolerate pretty much anything I need to  

The never-ending documentation. Not just nedical records which is bad enough, but numerous redundant administrative tracking systems that make me a little crazy. But I love the medical teams I work with, and have a great patient population. 

• LLynde5LLynde5 member
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8 weeks, size of a raspberry 

2. How are you feeling? Sick/hungover and tired af

3. Any appointments coming up? First appointment with new OB/midwife is Monday 

4. R/R/Q? I wish everyone who stop saying this baby is a boy.  We won’t find out for a few months and most likely we won’t be sharing that information because I hate everyone asking what we will name the new baby.  My husband is a big guy, ex football player, and people act like if he doesn’t have a boy, his life won’t be complete. Well guess what, he only cares about healthy babies and of rant.

5. What's your favorite/least favorite part of what you do for a living? My favorite part is the flexibility, being able to work from home most of the time and it’s challenging.  Least favorite part is deadline can be very stressfull and I have to go overnight a time or two a month.  Most likely I will have to stop working come November because I won’t be able to travel anymore and as an independent contractor my client doesn’t have to accommodate me.  I know they will have work for me after the baby is born.

• clbnessclbness member
    Yeah, I totally started typing this yesterday and got busy at work.

@LLynde5 I so feel your pain on the boy comments and your H not being satisfied with another girl.  MH is a big, manly guy too...hunter, ex athlete and EVERYONE keeps saying "oh, I so hope you get a boy this time!  I bet *** wants a boy SO BAD!"

9 weeks, Cherry or Tater Tot

2. How are you feeling? Still pretty nauseous all day long, but I feel the B6/Unisom combo has helped a bit.  *UPDATE  Never mind, it helped for like, 2 days and last night and today have been hell.*    Exhausted and moody.  And brain fog has made my vocab suck.

3. Any appointments coming up? I had one yesterday!  Baby is growing and had a heartbeat of 180!  

4. R/R/Q? My DD turns 2 on tomorrow!  I'm stressing about getting the house ready for her party tomorrow, then having us packed and ready to fly to Florida early Sunday morning.  But, mostly excited for a week of sun and sitting by the pool (who am I kidding, I'll be in the pirate ship pool with my kid ALL WEEK LONG!).

5. What's your favorite/least favorite part of what you do for a living?  Days like today make me want to say nothing nice about my job, but I really do love most of what I do.  I've built some great relationships with customers since starting in the glass industry 10 years ago.  I have learned a great deal about something I never thought I'd be interested in and I'm always excited to learn more.  My least favorite part is the disrespect I still occasionally get from men in the industry.  The look on their faces when I'm able to spew some knowledge makes up for it though.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker