Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 5/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something that people don't appreciate as much as they should?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Friday 5/18

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/12 (benched a few)

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: nope

R/R: I am so over the damn moon that it is Friday! Half day of work and I am out of here. The stress of this week has gotten to me and I need out. DH is working a normal day so I will head home early and take the dogs out for a walk and just enjoy some quiet time. Something that I don't get too much of these days. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something that people don't appreciate as much as they should? I have a long list, but will go with a simple one. Other than family and friendship. Nature. The clarity that I find personally in sitting in nature is amazing. Just a few minutes in the quiet by the lake can reset me completely. Love it. 

Sorry ladies, I was a bad bumpee yesterday. Happy long weekend!!! Answering some points from yesterday so I don't bump up an old thread. 

@meri-mac Hope you have a great time shopping this afternoon. You will have to share if you get some cute finds. 
    @littleredm How did you enjoy the yoga? Are you still sore? 
    @auburnvelvet86 You guys are doing so well with being active. I feel like we need to get out and do stuff now. How did tennis go? I love playing, but need to find someone to play with. Scales are not the best gauge, it's more important for how your clothes feel. 
    @suzycupcake Great memory! I have tweaked my neck before. Normally it is a combo of being over tired and then going to the gym. This one was a little added stress. But feeling better today. Glad that you gave yourselves a break and that you are at peace with whatever happens. I am rooting for you guys!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Not yet

R/R: I've been enjoying a few days away with a couple friends but I'm ready to be home now. Thankfully we're heading home today. I can enjoy my own bed and my own sofa and my own coffee pot.

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What is something that people don't appreciate as much as they should? I definitely agree with @nitnat007 on nature, but I'll go with the creature comforts of home. We tend to only appreciate what we have when we don't have it. My mother likes to say, "Home is where your sofa is."
    Of course, I'm probably only thinking this because I'm sitting in a hotel room right now, waiting for my friends to get up so we can go to breakfast.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/ 6DPO

Timing: -2, 0, 1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: too early

R/R: got to see one of my best friends in the operetta Candide last night and it was really fun! Also yay for it being Friday!

CS/Q: I’ve been horrible about taking my temp at the same time each morning so who knows if this chart is even accurate.

GTKY: What is something that people don't appreciate as much as they should? Getting a good education. As a kid I hated school and now as an adult I wish I could go back to school. Or college mainly. I’d be a much better student the 2nd time around and apply myself.

The tags aren’t working for me! I’ll come by later to try again!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/13

CD/DPO: 29/14

Timing: -3

Typical LP length: 14 or 15

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Woot! Half day. Done in 30 minutes! Then shopping. My app says AF is due tomorrow. Fx for a no show. No rant for today for obvious reasons!

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: What is something that people don't appreciate as much as they should? Mothers. I don't do enough for my mom.

@nitnat007 I will share if I find anything! I like your answer to the GTKY. That is very true. Have a good half-day yourself!

@chellisam Enjoy your own bed! I know how it feels!

@littleredm I have been studying more after leaving university than I ever did during. Trying to learn Italian and ASL!
  • Options
    @suzycupcake this is an answer from your question yesterday. Emotionally I'm doing a lot better but physically I've been kind of under the weather. 

@nitnat007 I hope you get to enjoy your weekend. I love what you said about nature. When I'm out in nature is when I feel most connected to God. To answer your question from yesterday,I'm not sure if I was a fan of the yoga. I'll have to keep trying to know if it's something I'll continue to do. I'm still sore but way better than yesterday. :smile:

@chellisam having a friends trip sounds so fun, but I definitely understand the feeling of just wanting to be home and in your own bed. 

@meri-mac FX for NO AF tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: I’ve been having PMS symptoms (blah), so I’ll test Sunday if af hasn’t shown up. 

R/R: my SIL, BIL and their 3 kids are staying at my house overnight after a party I’m having tomorrow... my introverted self does NOT want people staying with me after I throw a party. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something that people don't appreciate as much as they should? 
    Being healthy 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited May 2018
    Thanks @nitnat007 <3 Well, I'll be, my memory actually worked for once :D Glad your neck is feeling better. A pinch is really hard to deal with in that area. I mean, it's hard in the lower back, but if you use your arms a lot, it's just something awful. Do you find that the older you get, the more you enjoy nature? I've found that to be true for myself. I remember enjoying being out in nature growing up, but it wasn't until my late twenties that I actually started enjoying nature itself. 

@littleredm Glad you are feeling better emotionally. I find that when I have an allergy attack, feel fatigued, have a cold or something like that, I get a break from the depression and it can help me to reset in a weird way.

@meri-mac Fx for you! I hope the witch knows her place. 

@saltedcaramel518 Oh man, sorry. Throwing parties are exhausting already!

CD/DPO: 17/I'm gonna say 2

Timing: -2, -3, -4, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: 5/31

R/R: Meh

CS/Q: Another high temp today so I think Wednesday is when I did O. The open circle on Tuesday was because I woke up almost an hour before my alarm. 

GTKY: What is something that people don't appreciate as much as they should? Each other and their differences.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -3,-1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: 12dpo

R/R:  Officially on bachelorette party weekend now, sigh. I am too old for this. 

CS/Q: Welp, here it is. Won’t be temping this weekend so we’ll see what happens on Monday. 

GTKY: What is something that people don't appreciate as much as they should?  Wives!
  • Options
    @littleredm I have never had a love for yoga either, but it is so good for you. 

@suzycupcake Definitely gotten to appreciate nature more as I have gotten older. Was never a great fan growing up. Our family spent a lot of time at the beach when I was younger since my dad surfed. It always felt like a chore. The sand in places you didn't want it, hot, salty, sweaty, no snacks lol. So I think I grew to resent it. Now I love it. And I totally agree, we should have a better appreciation of all of our differences. It is what makes the world such an amazingly dynamic place.