December 2018 Moms

*TW* Loss Mentioned

2»

Re: *TW* Loss Mentioned

• I’m so sorry for your loss. I’ll be thinking of you during this tough time. 
    Me: 32 DH: 33
    Type 1 Diabetic
    DS: Born 2/18/17
    TTC #2: Jan. 2018 BFP: 3/27/18 EDD: 12/6/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh no, I'm so so sorry :(. Take care of yourself! Prayers the second baby stays healthy. Hugs!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • AGK2015AGK2015 member
    Sending all of the love and healing thoughts to you, your family, and your strong little survivor in there <3
  • @texas_t I've been thinking about you since reading this post this morning. I've been struggling with what to say.  I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm so very sorry. 

This came to me while thinking of you, so I thought I'd share:

One twin up in heaven, 
    One on earth below. 
    One angel to watch over us,
    One to love and grow!
  • So sorry for your loss. Sending healing thoughts to you and your family.
  • I am so sorry to hear this. Glad the other baby is ok, but I know losing one is hard regardless. Be gentle to yourself. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry for your loss. Blessings to you and your family.
  • Oh sweetie, I’m so sorry <3
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • krobkrob member
    I am so sorry this is happening. It must be such a shock to the system and so many emotions. Take care of yourself. We are all here for you. 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Oh no, @texas_t, I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you. Please take care of yourself. I hope your vacation next week helps keep your mind a bit busy.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • @texas_t None of us can imagine the roller coaster of emotions you must be feeling right now, but we're all here for you. Sending love and hugs your way. 
  • @texas_t I am heartbroken for you.  So glad the other babe is doing well, though.  I can't even imagine the emotional roller coaster you must be on right now.  Just know we are all here for you.
    Dec '18 May Siggy Challenge - Bad Moms
    Image result for jenelle evans dramastically gif
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I’m so sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine what you must be feeling. I’m glad the other baby looks okay still. 
  • So sorry to hear this @texas_t.  Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @texas_t I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you can find some comfort as you cope with this difficult news.
  • I'm so so sorry to hear you lost one of your twins. I can't imagine what you're going through. Wishing you a healthy remaining pregnancy...
  • sheshaesheshae member
    I'm so sorry. I've been thinking of you all day. I hope you're able to find some peace soon.  <3<3<3
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• I've been MIA for a little while but jumped on this evening and saw this. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
  • I am so very sorry. <3

• I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mch195mch195 member
    So sorry for your loss
  • mch195mch195 member
    Cut me off...I hope your time off gives you time/ space to heal a bit. We all will be thinking of you and your family.