November 2018 Moms
Options

Plus-Size Mom Check-In (5/16)

A place for plus-size moms to talk about anything and everything!

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you?

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?

How are you doing with activity and nutrition?

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns?
      Nov. '18 September Siggy Challenge: Falling into Fall

Re: Plus-Size Mom Check-In (5/16)

• Options
    What is your estimated due date and how far along are you?
    11.18 - 13+3
    How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?
    Nausea has gone away for the most part, sometimes comes back with indigestion. I'm getting more energy back, so that's a plus!
    How are you doing with activity and nutrition?
    Nutrition is getting better now that the aversions and nausea are gone. 
    What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns?
    I've been looking at maternity clothes already and I feel like there isn't anything that I like. I preferred the "babydoll" style shirts with DS, but now there seems to only be the tshirts with the extra belly room. I ordered some pants from old navy online, but they don't fit right. The legs are HUGE! Ugh... I'm glad I can deal with mostly shorts over the summer. I'll have some time before having to get some work pants in August.

Also, I'm pretty sure I've "popped" but I still don't look pregnant. I remember with DS wanting SO much to finally look pregnant, and then feeling bad because I looked "too big" for as far along as I was. -_-  Last time I didn't start bump pics until I was 18 weeks and it's looking like it will be about the same this time.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hope you guys don't mind a question rather then a check in (I think I am a little burnt out on check-ins!).

So I am 5'1 and 185 when we conceived. I carry most of my weight in my belly. I have a belly, then an indent where my belly bottom is and, unfortunately, a big pouch/roll belly my belly button (yuck, I hate this part of my body!). I am 12+2 today and I am not sure if anything I am seeing is baby or is it all still fat. The bottom part is bigger and rounder but so is above my bellybutton. Is it all just bloat? Could any of it actually be a baby bump? I hate feeling just fat. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You could def be seeing bump. 

I'm 5'7 and 270 and I can see the bump difference even in all my lumps. Lol
  • Options
    What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? 11/10 14 weeks and a few days 

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? So damn tired. Alllll the time. Anxiety is tough. I take anxiety meds daily and can't since I'm preggo.

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? Terrible. Ha. All I want is sour candy and burgers.
  • Options
    Hope you guys don't mind a question rather then a check in (I think I am a little burnt out on check-ins!).

So I am 5'1 and 185 when we conceived. I carry most of my weight in my belly. I have a belly, then an indent where my belly bottom is and, unfortunately, a big pouch/roll belly my belly button (yuck, I hate this part of my body!). I am 12+2 today and I am not sure if anything I am seeing is baby or is it all still fat. The bottom part is bigger and rounder but so is above my bellybutton. Is it all just bloat? Could any of it actually be a baby bump? I hate feeling just fat. 
    I have this type of belly, i have like a rubber band around my belly button with the apron underneath and the muffin on top. i hate it and it got 100 x weirder looking after baby 1 (sorry).  Anyway I am 16 weeks and definitely baby is pushing everything up and out. I can also feel my uterus under all my cushion and its high.