October 2018 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday (May 16)

Re: WTF Wednesday (May 16)

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    WTF to being sick.  It's just a cold but not being able to take anything good sucks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are 2 other pregos in my office due in October (all pregnant with out 2nd), and somehow my belly looks like I am getting ready to pop out twins, and they hardly have bumps. I had a little belly before this, but still!! I am not complaining-I think my belly is adorable-but it's just crazy to see how different we are!!
  • Options
    erysapplepie I had been feeling better for a month, then puked every morning last week!
  • Options
    machenomacheno member
    Sitting in the D.C. airport after missing my connection home, and the new flight I'm on is delayed, too. Here's to hoping I don't get stuck here. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsPaling there's a girl I went to school with and her due date is three or four days after mine both FTMs and it's crazy how much bigger my bump is to hers!! I compare all the time and it's just mind blowing as I get bigger and bigger and she gets a little bigger.. 
  • Options
    Wtf to the tacos I made for dinner and how they were disgusting because the ground turkey probably had freezer burn but now I'm freaked out that because it tasted off it's poisoning me and the baby as I type this!

And wtf Scripps perinatology for canceling my anatony scan 3 times and now it's at 21 weeks and 3 days! 
  • Options
    WTF to the other person’s insurance company calling and harrassing me.  They knew the claim originated with my company, so call and harrass them.  No, I’m not going to jump through your estimate hoops when I already have the f-ing repair set-up through my company.  
  • Options
    Also rolling eyes at manchild.  Happy early birthday.  I'd send you a cake if I could, just because!  and then send you another one for your bday
  • Options
    So I went to the urgent care almost 2 weeks ago now and was told I have bronchitis. Why is this cough still hanging on?! I'm coughing so hard I pee. Thank goodness for panty liners. Ugh!!
  • Options
    jynjer4jynjer4 member
    Seriously?! Why are people so incompetent sometimes??? If we pay $300 for shirts for our employees I expect them to be printed on the back like the paperwork specified. Not on the FRONT!! DH ordered them and I picked them up yesterday. I thought he lost his mind putting the giant logo on the front but just decided I would take care of the ordering next time and change it. He gets home and looks at them and said WTF?! I checked the paperwork to be sure and it clearly specified placement was on the back. I hope they’ll fix their mistake even though I’ve already signed and paid for them... if not, guess who’s going to throw a fit? I’m usually nice but $300 is $300. 
  • Options
    Hiding in a bedroom relaxing and bumping when DH and my parents are at the pool lol my WTF is at my mom. She came up to me and asked if everything was OK. I said yes, but I was tired. She said take a nap. Said yeah I probably should... She then proceeds to sit down and want to have a deep conversation. It's my mom and she gets really down if she can't get stuff off her chest and she doesn't have many to talk to. After 45 mins of me trying to stay awake and her not getting the point she had to run off to make a call to a service person  Thank goodness  I waddled off to the bedroom and laid down... Tired but wide awake. 
  • Options
    @jynjer91 even though you paid hopefully since you have proof on the order that it was supposed to be on the back it will work. Hopefully signing off on it doesn't burn you! 
  • Options
    WTF at DF. My birthday is on Saturday, which he knows because I told him it was. On Fridays he works 3 til midnight then on Saturdays he works 8 to 7. So I don't see him at all Friday or Saturday which already sucks. But he goes and decides to schedule hanging out with his friend for THIS Saturday after work. What the hell dude. 
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @mytrueloves um he needs to cancel those plans. DUH.
  • Options
    @chopchop25 I asked him last night if he had finalized plans with this friend because he just kept telling me he wanted to hang out with them this weekend. He goes "we have loose plans for hanging out after work on Saturday" and I'm just sitting there like "uh...."

Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    Love it @sammierose464! I <3 birthdays way too much so am fully on this team

Put your foot down just like that @mytrueloves!

• Options
    Last year I had to work my trivia job on my birthday. DH threw me a surprise party there. We went early for dinner and when I got there my mom was there and he had invited friends to come play while I hosted. It was one of the best birthdays.