November 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change (5/15)

(stolen from Monday)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change (5/15)

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15 weeks; navel orange

2. How are you feeling? I feel significantly better in terms of nausea. I'm just really tired still. I sleep plenty, but it just doesn't seem to be enough. I also have a legit baby bump now.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not related to this pregnancy, but we had an appt with an ENT for our son today. He will be getting ear tubes next week. I'm just excited to hopefully have a solution for his chronic ear infections. Poor little guy!

Napping. But that doesn't happen, so exercising. It is a great stress relief for me. Lately it has been running and riding the peloton, but I need to get back to my pilates classes so my arms don't look so huge.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    the-lothe-lo member
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15 weeks - baby is the size of a navel orange.

2. How are you feeling? So in love! And also back pain.

3. Any appointments this week? None.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not sure if I'm glowing yet. Anyone else glowing?

Sit on the couch with my feet up and read :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    14 weeks- baby is the size of a peach!
    2. How are you feeling?
    I’m starting to feeling like my nausea is officially over!
    No, but I did get to have genetic blood work done last Friday due to family history of Down Syndrome. So I’m excited to get the results from that.
    My daughter is continuing to sleep through the night, so this is probably my most well rested pregnancy of all 3.
    I love to be outside in nature. Walking, resting in a hammock, or boating are all favorites!

• Options
    meg1115meg1115 member
    @the-loI'm definitely not glowing get but hoping it's coming! My skin has been breaking out like a teenager lately.

. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    14 weeks, size of a peach 

2. How are you feeling?
    Better. Still occasional bouts of nausea, but my appetite is coming back and I have random bursts of energy (followed by crazy tiredness unfortunately!)

Had blood drawn for genetic testing, but probably won't hear results for a few weeks.

None for now! 

Watch Netflix or read usually. 
  • Options
    12 weeks, plum I think

2. How are you feeling?
    Not too bad I guess. Still exhausted all the time. Nausea is slightly improving but still a PITA. 

No

Nah

Play Xbox, workout (either yoga or weights), be outside either in the hammock while the kids play or hiking, sewing
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15 weeks 1 day. Size of a box of crayons

2. How are you feeling? good. My DH had a really bad stomach bug yesterday and hoping I don’t catch it. 

3. Any appointments this week? nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? Rant- just put new AC in the car 2 weeks ago. Transmission blew Monday. Fingers crossed I get a good trade in deal when I go in Saturday. Something similar happened to me with my last car. 4 brand new tires, got rear ended and totaled car less than 2 weeks later. Rave- new car 

watch housewives/bravo shows or shark tank
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks 2 days. Baby is the size of a plum.

2. How are you feeling? Awful. I caught a cold at work and it knocked me hard. I was barely functioning  and since I can't take any cold drugs, it's been a slow recovery. Up and about now though and eating everything in sight again so that's good.

3. Any appointments this week? We had our NT scan this week and off to get the results next week. It was pretty awesome to see our baby kicking and moving (even though I needed two pillows to help prop me up so I could breathe).

4. Rants/raves/questions? None for now.

I curl up with a book and tea. Sometimes the cat decides to join me.
  • Options
    Oops, a little late to the party this week. Better late than never? 

12 weeks! Baby's the size of a plum.

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good, I've been getting headaches more frequently lately but my nausea has started to ease up so I've only got it every few days, and then will go a few days feeling better.

3. Any appointments this week? We had our NT scan yesterday and everything went so well, I'm overjoyed.  

4. Rants/raves/questions? Despite being out of power for a couple of days this week due to some very strong storms Tuesday afternoon, this has been one of the best weeks ever for me. Between our NIPT and NT results both being great, I just couldn't be happier. Oh, and my boss brought in coffee and NYC bagels to celebrate my pregnancy. I think this baby girl loves bagels, as does her mom ;)

Listening to music and taking a relaxing bubble bath, reading a good book.