Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wed-5/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What’s your go-to breakfast for your busy mornings?

*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: WTO Wed-5/16

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, CM

R/R: BF and I are in agreement that we’re done with HIO for this month. I love him, but I’m tired of what he calls “business sex”. I think maybe that yesterday was O day, but still waiting for temps to confirm. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What’s your go-to breakfast for your busy mornings? I have a very bad habit of skipping breakfast. I keep instant oatmeal in my desk so will try to eat that while checking emails. But many days it’s just coffee. 
  • Month/Cycle: Still waiting. Looking for IUD removal in February. T-minus-9 months...

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Exercise, healthy eating, PNV, FF...

R/R: Nothing really. My seniors were testing last week and now testing commences for the rest of my students, so I'm a zombie. I need ALL THE COFFEE!!

CS/Q: Nothing today. I'm totally numb...

H makes a really amazing breakfast burrito, which is WW compliant. We found this really good hot sauce at our neighborhood farmer's market and I wish I could bathe all of my food in it. I probably could, but I would like to avoid the weird looks I would get from people. 
    I was rushing this morning and had so much to do. I haven't even been able to think about breakfast until now and I have students so I can't go grab something.
  • Loading the player...
  • @TJtheGoat Sometimes the HIO marathons just get old! I think I could stare at your man crush picture all day! He's so handsome and I just love him!

@snarkles Your breakfast burritos with hot sauce... that sounds so good right now!

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: All the things + Last day of Clomid today, yay. OPKs and HIO are in the near future

R/R: Rant: STILL working on getting a contractor bid set up. I almost broke down crying on the way to work because this has all just been frustrating. Rave: Making stuffed peppers tonight which are my favorite so I'm looking forward to that.

CS/Q: No questions.. just hoping and praying that I don't develop some super human sized ovarian cyst in the next few weeks.

GTKY: What’s your go-to breakfast for your busy mornings? I've been drinking slim fast breakfast drinks but typically I'll eat a protein bar
  • @meladams10 I almost exclusively mobile bump so I forget that Tom is down there gazing adoringly at me. Yay for for last day of Clomid!
  • @snarkles  Our school has had testing going on since the end of April... I’ve been a zombie since then! Just a few weeks left!
    @meladams10  Yum stuffed peppers, one of my favorites too!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 21, but I *might* have O’d 2 days ago. Temps have been going up but no crosshairs yet. Fingers crossed!

WAYDTGKU: bbt, OPKs, pnv, hio

R/R: Rave: My grad class is officially over for this semester so now I can have some down time at home!!
    Rant: I got no sleep last night, ended up taking leave at the end of the day today so I could come home and nap.

CS/Q: Any thoughts? I feel like I’m grasping at straws to find proof I’m ovulating! No luck with OPK’s so far.

GTKY: What’s your go-to breakfast for your busy mornings? I love breakfast but I work so early that I never eat it! I know I would feel much better if I did... ideally would be a bagel and coffee!
  • LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 
    sexing

R/R: 
    I think I might have put my contacts in the wrong eyes this morning… my vision seems off. Or maybe it’s just allergies. Either way I can’t see very well today lol. Last night I was so hot for MH! He was looking so good I just wanted to jump him! I thought for sure it was from a certain hormone spike because this is not normal for me. But nope. Still not Oing. I even took 2 tests cause I was so convinced lol.

CS/Q: 
    nope

I’ve been trying so hard to make sure I have breakfast. I usually just make overnight oats for the whole week. I just put the oats and water/milk in a mason jar and let it sit. I add the other ingredients the morning. Usually just banana, honey, and peanut butter. Sometimes just honey if I don’t have any bananas. So good! But I need more variety lol

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @dogmomma271 Hm judging by your temps it looks like you did probably o Monday. When were you using the OPKs? Could your urine have been diluted? Are you testing 2x a day? 

@LJMoon6 Fx for you to get your positive OPK soon!
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, still staying away from alcohol and trying to spend my evenings going to the gym rather than on my porch drinking wine, will start opk next week

R/R: Rant: How is it only Wednesday?

CS/Q: Not really a question, but my temp is going crazy.  Up 1.5 degrees from CD2, back to where it was pre-AF.  This is my first full cycle temping, so I don't know what's normal for me, but I gather that's not really normal for anyone.  Granted, I also kind of feel like ass today, so maybe I'm just sick/ getting sick.

GTKY: What’s your go-to breakfast for your busy mornings? Doing smoothies lately.  Usually OJ, frozen banana, some variety of frozen berry, and spinach

@dogmomma271, congrats on finishing your class, and happy summer!
    @LJMoon6, I've been meaning to try the make ahead oats thing for years but have never quite managed to get around to it.
    @meladams10, stuffed peppers sound good!
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: pnv, cm, bbt, opks

R/R: Today has been rough already.  I need a do-over.  (Work, it’s always work that causes these types of days)

CS/Q: nothing to see yet

GTKY: What’s your go-to breakfast for your busy mornings?  I generally just have a cup of coffee for breakfast.  If I get really hungry before lunch I’ll do peanut butter and pretzel chips
  • @meladams10 I’ve been doing OPKs in the afternoons when I get home from work. I drink water throughout the day usually but a lot. I know I should do twice a day but I never think to test in the morning before work! Maybe once summer’s here I can get in a better routine with them.
  • @meladams10 What's your stuffed peppers recipe?

@snarkles Wait so you aren't going to ttgp until February next year???

@dogmomma271 I wonder the same as meladams. What did you results look like?

@ljmoon6 haha, maybe it's because it's fertile week? Idk about you but I get hot for my husband the entire week until O happens. I mean, it happens outside of fertile week, but it's not the same I guess. And wow, I did not know you could make overnight oats like that. Great idea!

@quidditchcapn1120 Sorry you're having a rough day and I hope it works itself out soon. It will. It always does. Hugs.

@hoodevil0611 But drinking wine on your porch is so much fun!

Month/Cycle: a whole bunch of cycles, it is what it is

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: Rave, So the positive opks I was getting yesterday were super strong positives. The test lines were darker than the control so I really hope I will O this time. Rant, my bbt decided to not work this morning on one of the most important days of my cycle. I emailed the company and they told me to change the battery. I took the battery out that was in it and put it back in. Suddenly it's working again. I'm so pissed but I hurried to order another one on amazon that will be here today. I did that before doing that. 

CS/Q: Has this ever happened to any of you?

GTKY: What’s your go-to breakfast for your busy mornings? Two eggs over medium in a bowl. There is a frozen bag of breakfast potatoes I buy from the store that already has seasoning, peppers, and onions in it. I cook that up and add cajun seasoning to it. Throw it in the bowl over the egg and add some salsa. Stir it up so the eggs break. So good!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Month/Cycle: 
    Image result for peace sign gif

CD: 
    Image result for seven gif

WAYDTGKU: 
    Image result for period gif gif

R/R: 
    Related image
    If you check my siggy, you'll know how I pronounce it.  :D

CS/Q: 

Image result for lean pocket gif

I had some extra time today. :)
    Image result for i had some free time meme

@LJMoon6 my allergies have been nuts lately. My left eye is constantly red... from me itching/rubbing it. Ugh. 

@dogmomma271 based only on your temps, I'm not sure if you've O'd yet. Possibly on CD 19, but the temps from the last two days don't look significantly above what I would think is your coverline today. You could BD today just in case. When in doubt, hump it out, you know? FWIW, I've never turned an OPK positive, they're completely unreliable for me. CM and BBT are my only reliable signs. 

@hoodevil0611 from all my cycles temping, I've noticed that temps during AF are completely inconsistent (for me, personally). I wouldn't read into any temps during AF until you've had a few cycles you can compare. 

@quidditchcapn1120 sorry you're having a rough day. I hope you get to relax when you go home! 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• @suzycupcake This is my first month using OPKs and I don’t have any digitals, but I know the test line is supposed to be as dark or darker than the control and mine have always been lighter. If this cycle’s a bust I’ll need to try twice a day next cycle!
    @general_organa Love all the gif’s! And yes, hoping to hio later just in case. My goal is eod but I don’t want to stress H out so I haven’t told him that :wink:
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited May 2018
    @dogmomma271 How long does it say to hold the stick in urine? I'm asking because I've noticed sometimes if I keep it in longer, I can get different results than if I just do what it says to do. Though other times, it seems to be opposite gah! It's probably why I ran out of tests last night lol I have 50 more coming! It's a good idea to do twice a day next time. Sometimes I have to do 3 times a day. I buy wondfo brand so it doesn't matter because they are super cheap. 

To me, it looks like you're doing everything that you can. Maybe you just missed the surge. Hopefully ff will give you an O date soon. It looks like it might've been Monday. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• @suzycupcake The directions say to dip it for 3 seconds so that’s all I’ve done. Maybe I’ll experiment next cycle and try some longer and see if it makes a difference. Thank you for the encouragement! :heart:
  • It probably isn't good advice that I gave about that ha ha but when I'm nearing O, I sometimes will do two tests at the same time with different dipping lengths to see if I get the same result. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Venessa88Venessa88 member
    edited May 2018
    Double posted. Oops. 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: All the usual things.

R/R: Meh, CD 1. That is all.

CS/Q: Nope 

GTKY: What’s your go-to breakfast for your busy mornings? Every morning is a busy morning and I don't normally get hungry till lunch so I'll say a big black cup of coffee.
  • @dogmomma271 I typically do OPKs 2x a day once I get closer to O date. Once at 10a and again at 7p. I hold my pee for at least 2 hours prior to each and don't have any liquid intake. Yes, it does take some dedication, but it's worth it!  Maybe you should try that schedule? I also use digitals in addition to the strips when the strip looks positive, just so I can be sure. I know I'll get 3 positives each cycle. Our bodies are wild!

@suzycupcake well, I'm all about easy! So I just use 1lb browned ground turkey, 1 can fire roasted tomatoes, 1 packet of cooked quinoa rice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Divide between 4 red peppers and bake at 375 for 1 hour. SO easy, and so good! Go figure that your thermometer went dead on the one day it matters most. The universe... UGH. Glad you ordered a replacement!
  • @meladams10 - So delicious! And I actually made H make some burritos for the rest of the week! #winning 

@dogmomma271 - Wouldn't it be nice if we could just...oh, I don't know...TEACH?! We only have next week left and then a few work days before summer starts. I'm writing curriculum for the district over the summer, which I'm orepre excited about. 

@suzycupcake - Yeah. We aren't officially TTC until February, but I wanted to start getting to know people, share my experience with PCOS, and offer support.
  • @suzycupcake and @general_organa thank you for the well wishes.  It has been nuts here the last few days but I think it’s going to be fine.  I’ve had a few relaxing nights at home.