December 2018 Moms

Randoms week of 5/14

coco2787coco2787 member
edited May 2018 in December 2018 Moms
I didn’t see this thread yet, hopefully I didn’t miss it. 
Me: 35  H: 35
Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
that place where you can still remember dreaming?
That's where I will always love you.  
That's where I'll be waiting."
~Peter Pan 

*TW*
BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 

Re: Randoms week of 5/14

• Haha @tumbleweed-1 damn autocorrect 

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Loading the player...
  • Randoms over here, our state has a primary election today. We do mail in ballots, so none of that going to the polls stuff, but most people wait to drop off their ballots until the 8pm deadline. Makes it feel more special, or procrastination. I turned mine in yesterday & SO did last week. We’ll watch the local news at 8 to see the results.
    It reminded me & SO of the 2016 election and the election party we were at and how we felt that night. That’s as far into politics as I’ll go, because I know it’s touchy/taboo subject matter & I’m here for pregnancy support, not to get out the vote. Lol. But, full disclosure, SO & I were both political science students & have worked in local government. 
  • Really Bump? :unamused:

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • @coco2787 I keep getting the same thing and can’t get out of it. I have to kill and restart the stupid app. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • I keep passing the AMA thread and thinking, “an Ask Me Anything? Cool! .... oh, wait...”
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • ^ Oh, I got that same BS screen this morning. I took that as a sign to just use my laptop.

My randoms so far are lack-of-decluttering guilt, and being annoyed that healthy food is so unappealing :disappointed: Maybe tomorrow I can will myself to drop off the recycling, and fill some quick bags or boxes to donate to Goodwill. Our next house is about 1,000 square feet smaller than the current, so I need to get serious about getting rid of the crap I don't love.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @runrinserepeat I'm advanced maternal age and I even started the AMA thread the other day, and I *still* keep thinking it means ask me anything, lol. That is just what that abbreviation means in my head, haha.
  • Ugh I got that same stupid pop-up!! Only happened once so far, so hoping they got it fixed. 

Is it Friday yet? I so did not want to go to work today...
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• AGK2015AGK2015 member
    Got up at 2am to leave by 3am so I could be at the airport for a 6am flight... Which still hasn't taken off, because something is broken. Montreal here I come? Maybe? Eventually?

Fun fact: they do not sell coffee in Terminal 1 at ORD anywhere but McDonald's before 5 am. I can't deal with the smell of Mickey D's when I'm not pregnant, so I didn't chance going in. That was a looooong 1.5 hour wait, my friends.
  • PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
    edited May 2018
    @AGK2015 Whaaaaat? I can’t believe that. I mean I’ll take your word for it but O’Hare is so big! How can that be? ETA Oh Wait *before* 5am. Makes more sense. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • ActivebabyActivebaby member
    edited May 2018
    I was so glad my energy had picked up a bit, but today I am sooo tired. I want to go back home and not work today. But calculating it out I’m only going to have 1 1/2 weeks saved up for maternity leave, so there is no such thing as being able to take a day off. (Reason is I have a week vacay planned this summer and I have to be available every day school is not open for the kids.)
  • texas_ttexas_t member
    I feel like I'm going to fall asleep at my desk. This is torture.

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• One of my coworkers brought his baby girl in the office today (she'll be 1 next month) and I about fell in love! She was so precious! I didn't know it was possible to have baby fever so bad even though I'm already pregnant!!! Man, I can't wait to hold my baby bean IRL...*sigh*
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @PensiveCrayon let’s make it happen next week, bright and early! 

(I won’t get much of a chance to play today or I’d suggest you just post it now :D )
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Speaking of bumps...a girl at my sons school asked me today if I had a baby in my belly.  I’m not even 10 weeks yet :tired_face: I had to say no because my son doesn’t know yet and he was standing right next to me  :#

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • @PensiveCrayon I think my last bmb started second trimester when the uterus is actually out of the pelvis and it’s a bump you’re looking at and not just bloat lol
  • Randoms over here, this whole Yanny VS Laurel debate has me seriously considering Laurel as a name if I have a girl. It actually goes really well with our last name.  :D 

Re: HDBP, I have been trying to figure out what that thread meant (FTM aha), what a cute thing to do once we all start getting our bump on (it's all bloat belly over here). 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• Re: HDBD
    I don’t mind sharing my bloat belly. I came into this pregnancy with a bit of a beer belly, and it’s just turning to bloat now. At least if someone asks I can say “yes, I am pregnant” and not “that’s just beer/tacos/chips&salsa/chocolate”

I do mind sharing pics of me on the open web. FB is one thing, since I can lock down my privacy settings, but this is open sea here. I’ll find creative ways to hide my face/secret identity.  
  • I have been lurking the other bmb hbdb posts like crazy! I am just excited for it actually be a bump and not bloaty mcbloatface 
  • Re: HDBP I’m in! I just need to decide if I want to wear normal clothes that don’t restrict my tum, or wear something tight so my bloaty curves can steal the show. 

@kelseyyh I don’t know anything about Yanny/Laurel. Please fill me in because if this is a pop culture / TV thing I’ll need to remove Laurel from my Potential Girl Name List. 

Anniversary
  • PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
    edited May 2018
    @echo-charlietango Tight. The answer is always tight when trying to create a bump where there is mostly bloat. Also YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF YANNY V LAUREL? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, UNDER A ROCK? I linked to the original tweet. But just google it. It's blowin' up the internet.

ETA: I promise you that this will 100% be blown over come December, so keep Laurel on your list. I knew a Laurel in high school. I think it's a very nice name.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • edited May 2018
    @PensiveCrayon I do live under a rock! I love it. It’s a designated drama-free zone.

But really, I have zero tolerance for people who don’t know/care about me. *shrugs shoulders* My rock has the fluffiest puppers and podcasts that give me significantly more fulfillment than Twitter ever could. 

ETA: I clicked the link. So, it’s an audio version of the dress?! Meh. Not worth my time to listen to it. Also, I have no idea who the OP is or why she’s important/popular. I’m secretly and old lady who care waaaaay more about waterskiing squirrels than Twitter debates. 

Anniversary
  • @echo-charlietango
    It will definitely blow over before December, I don't think Laurel is suddenly going to be the baby name of the year because of this. But it is a lovely name!! 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• Not 100% sure but i think i may have felt a few little flutters this morning. Normally i feel gas and then have to relieve myself. This time is was a few sporadic( sp.) Flutters and no need to relieve. And its too low for hunger twinges. I'm 11w 4d. A bit early i know but this is my 5th pregnancy.  With it being my 3rd time to be far enough along for flutters. 
  • @echo-charlietango My inner old lady agrees. She also says, ooooh, water skiing squirrels?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • tunneltunnel member
    @Jens_Hoes and @PensiveCrayon I am team wait for second tri for HDBD!  Bloat is just not cute.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I agree with @tunnel, I'll probably not participate until I know it's Baby rather than bloat.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Not 100% sure but i think i may have felt a few little flutters this morning. Normally i feel gas and then have to relieve myself. This time is was a few sporadic( sp.) Flutters and no need to relieve. And its too low for hunger twinges. I'm 11w 4d. A bit early i know but this is my 5th pregnancy.  With it being my 3rd time to be far enough along for flutters. 
    I think I mentioned yesterday in one of the threads (can’t remember which one) that I think I’m feeling flutters too. It’s my 3rd pregnancy and I’m at 11 weeks. I’m not 100% certain, but I’m pretty sure that’s what it is. 
  • @AGK2015
    Lol well at least you don't mind! 

I think I mentioned yesterday in one of the threads (can’t remember which one) that I think I’m feeling flutters too. It’s my 3rd pregnancy and I’m at 11 weeks. I’m not 100% certain, but I’m pretty sure that’s what it is. 
    Same here! I'm not 100% certain, but at 12 weeks I swear I've felt a flutter or three.
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Aww y’all are such a bummer. Even if it’s bloat, it’s bloat because of baby. And it’s fun to have the pictures to compare against once you’re further along. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • @runrinserepeat
    I took weekly pictures for myself last time around, but just didn't share with the internet until it was real baby and not fat/bloat lol
  • Idk like, we’re all bloated. We’re all taking pictures. It’s nice to gtk everyone. Don’t get why people want to wait until some arbitrary point... next week we’ll have people who are 13 weeks, too, so... 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • I’ll share my bloat with you @runrinserepeat
     :D  I’m coming up with some creative ideas to hide my face though- aside from the classic cropping my head out.