Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW - Wednesday 05/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume/scent? Either something you or your SO wears?

Re: TWW - Wednesday 05/16

• @LJMoon6 I have a whole closet full of shirts like that bookmarked on Etsy for when the time comes. I like "That's no moon" with a big picture of the Death Star. I plan on breaking the news to my fiance with a BadDad t-shirt :) *Knock on Wood*

Month/Cycle: 16/13

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -3

Typical LP length: 14 or 15

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Another slow day on the horizon. It is painful. Neither of the clinicians will be in on Friday and I am tempted to ask for a half day, because I cannot spend the whole day doing nothing without going bonkers!

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume/scent? Either something you or your SO wears? I have no idea what soap he uses, but it is amazing. I have also always been partial to Old Spice.

• Month/Cycle: 11/12 (benched a few)

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: nope

R/R: This week feels like it is dragging along for some reason. Can it just be Friday already? The next few nights are busy with activities as well which will make it seem longer. So happy that it is long weekend.
    Someone brought their puppy into the office this morning and it totally made my day! Love puppy breath!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume/scent? Either something you or your SO wears? I wear La Femme by Tommy Hilfiger, that they now no longer make, of course. I have had so many people compliment me on it over the years and have tried other things, but it is just not me. Still able to buy off of eBay here and there. 

@meri-mac We have a half day on Friday. So happy about that. And I have a doctors appointment at 10am, so really wont even be in the office at all. Definitely think you should take that half day!
    MH wears Old Spice too and we were just talking about it last night. He was wondering why some people don't think it is cool. "Because my grandpa used to wear it" lol. But I still love the smell of it. 
    And, definitely with you on the ideas for telling DH the news, hopefully one day soon. I already know what I would want to give him too. Sigh
  • Loading the player...
  • @nitnat007 I am with you on the dragging week! April went by so fast for me and May is taking forever. I get married next month. Hurry up, June! I might ask my boss today. He is worried about finances lately, so he might want me to stay so people book appointments. Fx for your appointment. 
  • edited May 2018
    Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 33/12

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Sunday and yesterday were both BFN. Expecting AF later today or tomorrow.

R/R: I was so sick to my stomach yesterday I called in to work. This morning I returned to complete mayhem. I hate that I can't even miss one day without things going crazy.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume/scent? Either something you or your SO wears?
    I love that DH uses Old Spice body wash. My favorite perfume is a Beckham one that they don't make anyone. Can't remember the name right now.

@meri-mac I agree with you about Old Spice. I think it's a classic sent.

@nitnat007 I hate when they discontinue something so great and you can never find a suitable replacement. Always seems to happen with scents and lipstick. Not that I wear much lipstick anymore.

*Edited typo*
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: -3,-1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: 12 dpo

R/R: Currently waiting to have my progesterone checked, curious to see the results tomorrow. 

CS/Q: Had my typical mid-LP temp drop today, which always makes me feel out because it’s a “normal” thing for me. 

Hmm, I honestly haven’t been wearing much perfume lately. I can’t think of what my H wears occasionally, but I love whatever it is. I’ve failed at this gtky today, ha. 
  • @Sparty18 hopefully your progesterone numbers are good. I just had my first set of labs last week. Are they just looking for it to be within a range or is it in relation to what your estrogen levels were at the beginning of your cycle?
  • @thrgirlwhowaited I'm glad your feeling better, but I understand what you mean about missing a day. It is just so disheartening and makes any day off that much more stressful. Hopefully it won't take much to rectify. Fx AF stays away.

@Sparty18 Fx for good results tomorrow!
  • @thrgirlwhowaited They are really just looking for it to be in a range.  My CD3 labs came back fine and the doc doesn't think there will be an issue with my LP progesterone, but he agreed it was a good check the box exercise before we move on to more testing.  Sorry about your BFNs, did everything come back ok with your labs?
  • @Sparty18 All my labs came back "normal" in the ranges listed, but I'm still waiting to hear back from my doctor about the u/s I had done last week on Wed. 
  • lelkcotlelkcot member

@nitnat007 enjoy your half day and hope your appointment goes well!

@Sparty18 fx for good results.

@thrgirlwhowaited hope you hear back about the us soon. Waiting for results always seems to take forever.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -4, -3 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: planning to wfaf

R/R: Rain (although our yard & garden totally need it) and work have me feeling cranky today. Also reasonably possible pms is a contributing factor.

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume/scent? Either something you or your SO wears? I use to love just about anything by Escada, but honestly haven’t worn anything in years!

• Month/Cycle: 16/8

CD/DPO:  I cheated and look 13 dpo

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length:  It used to be 15, last cycle was 13, one before that was 11.

Testing:  just bought a test.  I was trying to wait until AF was late, but I am SS like crazy.

R/R:   too much to complain about.  Life isn't terrible, just having a bad day. 

CS/Q: none

I used to love Cool Woman by davidoff, but I can't wear anything withiuteither causing asthma issues or getting a headache.

• @holly321 I'm sorry that you aren't having a good day today. Hope it gets better either tonight or tomorrow. I'm sensitive to a lot of scents too.

@Sparty18 fx for good progesterone levels.

@nitnat007 This week does feel weird. I keep thinking we're a day or two ahead and then when I remember what day it is, it just feels strange. Puppies are the best and always seem to bring joy! :smiley:

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO:  23/ 4 dpo

Timing: -2,0,1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Not yet

R/R: It's been a rainy snuggle day with my pups which has been nice and I had the time to read a play.

CS/Q: not today.

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume/scent? Either something you or your SO wears? I used to wear Noir Tease from Victoria Secret but I'm thinking I'm ready for a new fragrance. I don't really wear perfume all that much though so it's hard justifying buying any more. My husband doesn't wear cologne but he uses the Old Spice body wash and I really like it. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD 19/3 DPO

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Not yet

R/R: Had some good sunshine and warm weather these past few days. Still waiting to hear back from last week’s gall bladder ultrasound, but I guess no news is good news, right?

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume/scent? Either something you or your SO wears? This stuff called Charleston Girl. It’s got a nice light floral scent without being overpowering.