Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 05/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Did you have any posters of teen crushes hanging on your wall as a kid? Bonus points for pics.
TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
DS:  March 2014
DD: May 2015
BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW Monday 05/14

• Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 31/10 (changing my DPO because I clearly didn't O when Ava says I did and looking at my Ava chart I'm not sure why it thinks I did O that early... anyways going off my CM and the last OPK I took then I'm only about 10/9 DPO)

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Yesterday, BFN. At this point I think I'll just wait for AF. AF should come by Friday.

R/R: Rant: I hate tracking... I can never get good temps because I sleep with my mouth open and I never wake up at the same time/not a morning person. So I got the Ava and I think looking at the resting pulse rate is useful, but their "tracker" doesn't seem to actually work off what that data shows. I just want AF so I can go back to peeing on all the OPKs!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Did you have any posters of teen crushes hanging on your wall as a kid? Bonus points for pics.
    I totally had a Backstreet Boy's poster, but that's it.
  • Loading the player...
  • @eleven_ I've never been to Vegas. That sounds so exciting! 
  • ***lurking from WTO***

@eleven_, I now have mmmbop stuck in my head. I'd totally forgotten about them.
  • @hoodevil0611 Thanks for the ear worm! lol

@eleven_ Woohoo! Vegas baby! Have a blast!!

@thrgirlwhowaited Sorry to hear that Ava has been frustrating for you. Hopefully things will start to make more sense soon. 

Month/Cycle: 11/12 (benched some)

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: nope

R/R: We had a great weekend. Went and watched a movie Saturday night, out in the sunshine yesterday. It was good all round! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Hmmm.....I don't think I ever actually had posters on my wall. I was one of those artsy kids show painted their own rooms. But I do remember crushing on NKOTB and Aha (way to show my age there lol)
  • meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited May 2018
    Tags aren't working for me right now :sweat:

Month/Cycle: 16/13

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3

Typical LP length: 14 or 15

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Nothing really to rant or rave about. Enjoying the sunny spell we have been having. Hoping I will have weather as nice for my wedding.

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: Did you have any posters of teen crushes hanging on your wall as a kid? Bonus points for pics. Oddly, I did not. I had a map of Shakespearean England which was pretty cool.
  • eleven_eleven_ member
    edited May 2018

@thrgirlwhowaited That is so frustrating about the Ava! I’ve always wanted one. Sorry about the BFN. Have you heard back from your u/s yet?
    @nitnat007 Happy to hear you had a nice weekend. What movie did you see? The weather here was so nice here too! The sun felt so amazing.
    ETA:
    @meri-mac Do you still have a lot to do for your wedding? Have you picked out your dress yet?

TW

• @eleven_ I love Vegas!!  We have been twice and we would go back in a heartbeat. It's just to expensive from my corner of the woods here in Canada.  Enjoy!! 

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: -2,-1

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing:  Meh not sure. 

R/R: I hate Mondays.  That is all. 

CS/Q: none really. 

I actually had framed poster of Kurt Cobain on my wall for a long time. He died before I was a teenager I was just a huge Nirvana fan and got it at a yard sale with my mom.  I remember being so excited and some of my friends thinking I was strange. 
  • Month/Cycle:  16/8

CD/DPO:  I don't know

Timing: -1,O

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: maybe in a few days.  

R/R: we are going to see two houses tomorrow, and I am so excited.  I really really want the one to work out.  

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Did you have any posters of teen crushes hanging on your wall as a kid? Bonus points for pics.  I had tons of posters.  Mothly Jerry Cantrell from Alice in Chains and Anthony Kiedas.

• eleven_eleven_ member
    @Venessa88 @holly321 Wow, you two were so much cooler than me with the posters  :D
    TW

• becassidybecassidy member
    edited May 2018
    Hello! I am a day late but I figured I'd jump in- this may be a possible TW, I am not entirely sure of that line yet-

Month/Cycle: 1? Not sure. I was told last week (just shy of 8wks) that I am due to miscarry as the GS was measuring 5-6 weeks and was in my lower cervix

CD/DPO: I wish I knew!

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 39 days

Testing: no

R/R: I am super frustrated that I havent fully miscarried yet. They said my body may absorb that gestational sac (really???), I may pass it, or it might pass with my period... which they havent given me a time frame as to when I should be worried I haven't gotten it... 

CS/Q:none... yet

GTKY: I actually had a Frank Sinatra poster from when he was like 20 and arrested!! Those blue eyes get me every time. I swear I was a normal kid with  New Found Glory and other posters, but I looooove Sinatra!!

EDIT: I didnt realize this thread happens every day I am so sorry!! I did the "sort by most recent" but it must not have worked :(
  • @eleven_ sorry I was sick yesterday so I did't get on, so this is a late reply. I still haven't heard back. I like seeing the data from Ava but their app just doesn't line up the date of ovulation like I think it should. I think my resting pulse rate is more reliable than my temps though. I can see a dramatic rise in pulse rate but about 6 days after when it says I ovulated.