October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday ticker change 5/13

Happy mothers day everyone!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing with this baby

Re: Sunday ticker change 5/13

• Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's and soon-to-be mommy's! Hope it's a great day for everyone!

16 weeks and baby is the size of an avocado!

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty sore lately. Been having little cramps in my uterus and back and my boobs are super sore.

Going to the Dr on Friday to see my little one!

We have our gender reveal in exactly one week and I am so ready! 

I can't wait to finally get to do family things together. Holidays are definitely more exciting with little ones. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Mother's Day all!!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 16 Weeks - avocado/dill pickle depending which app you ask.

2. How are you feeling? Meh - still super nauseous, especially if I don't eat regularly. Still vomiting every few days at least - it does seem to come in waves where I have a few bad days and a few good days so overall getting a tad better maybe? Starting to feel more and more uncomfortable already which leaves me worried for 10-20 weeks from now when I'm way bigger! 

3. Any appointments this week? Not until May 31.

4. Rants/raves/questions? I still have 4 weeks until my anatomy scan and I am so impatient! I am feeling super prepared for baby this time, it might be a bit too eager but we have almost everything we need already and just ordered our travel system. And because I've gotten a lot of the big stuff already I'm not extra nervous about something being wrong at the scan.

5. GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing with this baby? I can't wait wait to see DS and DD with this baby! My DD will be almost 8 when baby is born and she is soon excited to be a big sister again and help out, and my DS keeps hugging and kissing my belly and telling baby he loves it so seeing them together in person will be amazing.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

16 weeks. Dill pickle or avocado 

2. How are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good, insomnia is getting better but dealing with a lot of cramping the past few days  

Was supposed to have one today and was hoping to hear the heart beat for the first time since my first ultrasound but they had to cancel 

I keep reading mixed reviews on using the Doppler. Has anyone else been advised not to get one? Or do you have one and how often do you use it?

My husband works for a family run gravel company and I can’t wait for him or her to be able to go to work with daddy and check out the big machines. 

• Options
    @jennybean80 thank you for that, I never thought about it that way before. I spoke to my naturopath (who is also a certified doula) about it today and she said it’s not recommended either. I will just have to try to be patient and wait for my doctor appointments to hear the heartbeat. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 19 weeks, baby is a mango :)

2. How are you feeling? Meh, pretty sure I caught a sinus infection from plane travel so currently super stuffy and ears are clogged. Aside from my head leaking tons of mucus, I feel good. Noticing a lot more baby movement.

3. Any appointments this week? Midwife appointment Thurs 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Does anyone know when to start looking for a pediatrician? I thought I saw something on the app saying I should start now but seems a bit early to me.

5. GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing with this baby I heard Christmas music the other day and it got me very excited to sit in my living room nursing or just cuddling with baby in front of our fireplace and Christmas tree. I about cried at the thought of how much that magical holiday feeling is going to expand by the love and happiness our little girl is going to bring DH and me.