December 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change (Due dates 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/24, 12/31)

katy0990katy0990 member
edited May 2018 in December 2018 Moms
How far along are you? How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?  

How are you feeling?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Do you have a nickname for the baby?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (Due dates 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/24, 12/31)

• Options
    I am 7 weeks along. The baby is the size of a blueberry.

Not until next Monday,

How are you feeling?  
    Grateful, but tired. My boobs are very sore and hard and I have had a lot of food aversions and invisible nausea this week.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I am a teacher and this is our last week of school. I feel like it is super early to tell my principal, but I don’t want to show up in August 20 weeks pregnant out of the blue. Anyone have any suggestions?

My son started calling the baby “baby jellybean” and it has stuck. 
  • Options
    asun123asun123 member
    edited May 2018
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 9 weeks

Any appointments this week?  I have an appointment today. It will be my first OB appointment including ultrasound. I did have an ultrasound at 6w and 7w with my fertility doctor

How are you feeling?  Pretty good. super sore boobs and lots of heartburn. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? My husband rides a motorcycle but got hit by a car on the freeway about 2 weeks ago. It's been pretty hard taking care of the kids on my own and also talking care of my husband since he can't do much.

GTKY: Do you have a nickname for the baby? Right now we've all just been calling it Baby.
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @asun123 I hope your husband is on the mend and recovers quickly!
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 8 weeks

Any appointments this week?  First appointment is tomorrow at 1pm! Excited and a tiny bit nervous 

How are you feeling?  Pretty good. I get a bit nauseated, especially if I don't eat as soon as I feel hungry,  tired, and crampy again. Cramps went away for a week or 2, but now they're back. I'm trying to stay calm about it, cause with all 3 of my other kids I do remember being crampy, too. It just made me less nervous before.

Rant/rave/question? nothing I can think of

Just Baby at this point
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 10 weeks, baby is as big as a strawberry this week.

Any appointments this week? Nope, my next actual OB appointment isn't until 6/07 when I'll be 13.5 weeks. Soooo loooong. 

How are you feeling? I feel absolutely awful. I think I'm sick, on top of allergies. My anxiety is up a tick, so I have been avoiding sleep because I'd rather stay up and think about things. My tummy is upset about every.damn.thing that I eat. Food is just not exciting anymore - I have a ton of Easter chocolate left over, chocolates from Mother's Day, and brownie batter/cookie dough ice cream, and I want none of it. I don't know what's happening. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Whyyyyyy can't pregnant ladies have the good meds? It's so cruel. 

GTKY: Do you have a nickname for the baby? Just "the baby" or "the little one".
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    trucksntutustrucksntutus member
    edited May 2018
    I'm 7 weeks! The size of a blueberry! :) 

None this week, but my first U/S is next week and I'm so excited!

How are you feeling?  
    Overall pretty good, my boobs hurt WAY more this time around. Also, I'm always starving even when I just ate. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Nah, none today that I can think of.

Little nugget. DD calls it the "baby elephant".  

@asun123   Eeeek! I'm so sorry to hear this. This is the exact reason I hate when S/O rides around on his bike. 
    Image result for jackson april gif baby
  • Options
    katy0990katy0990 member
    edited May 2018
    @trucksntutus I also cannot stop eating! I feel like it’s too early for me to be constantly starving. I am glad I’m not the only one.
  • Options
    Ugh, it's super annoying! It's like, no! You JUST ate. You are not hungry. Staaaahp! 
    Image result for jackson april gif baby