1st Trimester

When did your leg hair start to change?

When did your leg hair start to change for slower or faster AND was it a boy or girl??

Re: When did your leg hair start to change?

• I've heard that to be a common thing to look for and observe since my first pregnancy in 2009. My leg hair grew less with my daughter then faster with my boys. It makes sense, but may very well just be a myth. I can't tell 100% yet with this one at 15 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • nackienackie member
    Can’t say I noticed any different in the rate of hair growth other than it grows faster when I’m on prenatals and slower when I’m not 
  • yeah that never happened... 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• I am surprised on both of the forum's I posted this question how many people have never heard of the hair growth theory even if it is just a myth!
  • Your leg hair grew faster too on prenatals? I can't keep them down still to take them this pregnancy yet!
  • nackienackie member
    Your leg hair grew faster too on prenatals? I can't keep them down still to take them this pregnancy yet!
    Something in them makes my hair grow faster. It’s obviously more noticeable on my head since I don’t shave that daily. But it started when I first started taking them a year before I got pregnant. There was no difference in any hair growth once I actually got pregnant 
  • wildtotwildtot member
    edited May 2018
    It has maybe slowed down a bit right now in 3rd tri but everything before remained the same. I didn’t notice it with my first though. Both are boys. Prenatals with both. Hormones are a funny thing and unpredictable with each pregnancy.
    edited words

• This is brand new information.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Interesting! My sister said she doesn't plan on getting pregnant again but still takes them because it keeps her hair healthier.
    I heard if you start the prenatal three months before you get pregnant that the morning sickness isn't as bad. Was that true for you?
  • That's interesting wildtot! And LOLOLOL coco2787 and that's crazy so many people on here haven't heard of it sparkymcgeee!!!