October 2018 Moms
Options

**Welcome! READ THIS FIRST!!***

2»

Re: **Welcome! READ THIS FIRST!!***

• Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited March 2018
    Brought this up in the weekly Randoms thread and seemed to have a few interested-
    What about a questions thread on either Monday, Wednesday or Friday? (Just going based on days with least number of threads in the post but 0 preference.) Big stuff should/could still be its own post, but just for smaller questions that come up during the week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    purple_2012purple_2012 member
    edited March 2018
    What about a Sunday Funday thread? Where we can post what we accomplished over the weekend and what we're looking forward to for the upcoming week. 

Edit: I will begin this weekly this Sunday! 
  • Options
    I saw this on another board and I'd love to try it: Why My SO is Awesome / Why My SO is Annoying threads. I volunteer to post them, whatever day needs more threads going!
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @Gizmo1231 - Would you please add the ticker changes to the list?

Sunday- mesamyt

Monday - Lisa3379 / chopchop25

Tuesday - dunkindecaf

Wednesday - knottieamusements / rc-cola

Thursday - mytrueloves

Friday - sammierose464

Saturday- cdepperschmidt

• Options
    @knottieamusements It's past the editing date for me- sorry! But if it's here hopefully that will suffice!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @BumpAdmin - why is this unstickied?  Is there a limit on number of stickies we can have?

Alternatively- I am going crazy....  That is a possibility. 
  • Options
    @spartan4life love the idea, except that it will probably make me feel very “unfit” every Friday :astonished:
  • Options
    @chopchop25 recommended a weekly product spotlight thread. I'm going to do one for this week on pregnancy/nursing bras. We already sorta have one on strollers (maybe we can see about getting that title changed to Strollers not just doubles).
  • Options
    Can there be, or is there, a thread for bump pics? I see in the original post in this thread there is supposed to be a Wednesday Hump Day Bump Day, maybe that’s what this is referring to but I can’t find the thread for this. I’d love to see everyones’ bumps, I’m sure many of the October moms are starting to grow <3 and I find it fun to see everyone else’s progress, not just my own! Is this allowed?
  • Options
    @rabtaido1214 search for HDBD - it's there!
  • Options
    @chopchop25 thank you! I found it so hard to believe it didn’t already exist!
  • Options
    Do we have a high risk check in?  Could cover GD, Pre-E, AMA, multiples, etc.  I'm happy to start one if we don't, but I don't want to do a repeat.

I am searching but not finding one for this board.....def possible I'm doing it wrong tho. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think we do @MissBridg , or at least haven't had one in a while. It may be worth doing a monthly thread.
  • Options
    sammierose464 should I start one? or should an admin assign that?  Don't want to overstep.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Why is this stickied but also showing up on page 2? 
    ...preparing for another TB programming meltdown...
  • Options
    @chopchop25 - I’ve noticed that a number of times. It’s been going on for several months at this point.  I figure that as long as it is stickied, I’m not going to worry about the idiosyncrasy.