July 2018 Moms
Options

29 weeks 5 days with twins

Ok so on Monday i was in L&D with cramps BH and not feeling well. I was checked im 40% effaced  and my cervix is soft but still posterior. Today i have really bad diarrhea and i lost my mucus plug this morning no bloody show tho I don't if its something i should be really concerned about or just a stomach bug.........

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    please direct concerns about labor/possible labor to your dr not the internet. Only they will be able to tell you if this js okay for your pregnancy based on how it has been going or not. If we tell you it is normal but for you it isnt that is a problem and could be dangerous. 

also try to be more active in the community:) we are supportive group that take time to lift each other up not to be passerby google research :) best of luck. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    This is my third pregnancy but ive never been pregnant with twins before i called my ob was trying to see if other mom's of twins experienced any of these symptoms if it was normal but ive been in labor before i know what to do but having twins is sooo diffrent was looking for advice and to hear stories to learn things about twin pregnancies 
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    Same as what others have suggested, if your really concerned call your doctor. What may be normal for one person may not be for another. Did L&D tell you how to follow up or if there are things you should consider due to having twins? Are they concerned with preterm labor? Best of luck!