Pregnant after IF

2nd Trimester Check-in w/o May 7th

2»

Re: 2nd Trimester Check-in w/o May 7th

• Happy Mother’s Day! This was always such a hard day for me- not sure if others had a similar experience. Feeling humbled and eternally grateful. Sending lots of love to you ladies- I’m so glad we have each other.
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • (((Hugs))) @lablover78  Yeah, last year, I think I sent out like over a <i>dozen</i> Mothers Day cards to all the mothers and special women in our life... this year, it was just six.

Realistically, I think it helped me to make such a big point about all the other mothers (and special aunts) in my life in an effort not to dwell on my own pain.  I will say for sure, this journey has made me see Mother's Day in a whole new light, and to really, "see," other women who may still be struggling...  I'm definitely happy and so so grateful to be here today... but it's still kinda bittersweet at the same time. :/
  • Loading the player...
  • @halfanewt I had an anterior placenta. Other than not feeling the baby as much, it sometimes made it a little harder to find the heartbeat with the Doppler at the OB office. Otherwise, not a big deal at all!
  • Hugs back to you @BusinessWife I feel you! I really admire that you were able to celebrate the moms in your life while struggling....embarrassed to say I needed a lot of work in that department. 
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion