Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW FriYaY - May 10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you and your SO have a song?

Re: TWW FriYaY - May 10

• Options
    lelkcotlelkcot member

Happy Friday ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -4, -3 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: planning to wfaf

R/R: Feeling so much more positive today, maybe just good Friday vibes, but feeling good! 

GTKY: Do you and your SO have a song? Kind of, our first dance song was “You and Me” Dave Matthews which I adore. But “Strangers in the Night” has more history for us, hubs sang it too me one evening while we danced around the kitchen of my apartment.

• Options
    @LElkCot Yay Friday! Glad you are having a positive day. I think you and YH dancing in the kitchen is adorable. We do that once in a while too, ok more I do the dancing and he just stands still and I use his arm to twirl myself around lol, but its cute. 

Month/Cycle: 11/12 (benched a few)

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: waiting for AF

R/R: Friday leaves little to rant about. Had a great group workout this morning and have been rather busy at work today which makes the time pass quickly. DH did start talking to me in his sleep around 4am though, so very much looking forward to that alarm not going off tomorrow. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you and your SO have a song? We have collected a couple over the years, the most recent probably "Live in the Moment" by Portugal the Man. It became our favorite road trip song. He does sing Ed Sheeran's "Perfect" to me when it comes on though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Typical LP length: Not sure yet

Testing:Probably wfaf at this point.

R/R: Met a deadline yesterday so finally got some sleep last night after not getting more than 3 hours either of the previous 2 nights.  Feeling a lot better about life today.  And it's Friday.  I'll probably have to do some work on Sunday, but I plan to duck out early for happy hour today and take tomorrow completely off.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you and your SO have a song? No.  Our first dance was "Better Together," though it was less of a dance than an awkward shuffle with lots of stepping on feet.  Never got around to signing up for those dance lessons we'd intended to take...  

@nitnat007, glad you had a great workout this morning.  I love it when I can get out of bed early enough to work out before work.  Such a great way to start the day, and nice not to have to worry about doing after work.  Rarely happens for me though; usually I turn the alarm off and go back to sleep these days.

@LElkCat, glad you're feeling more positive today.  Happy Friday!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/13

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -3

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Fiance got a referral for the sperm clinic in our city. He has to go to the clinic, take the jar home and then bring it back within one to two hours. We live 40 minutes outside the city so I was hoping he could make a deposit on site. Is that just a TV thing? Anyway, it will be nice to have some news soon.

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: Do you and your SO have a song? I picked one that I thought was appropriate for us when I was listening to the radio. It is called "Poor" by Meaghan Smith. I recommend it!

@LElkCot Glad you are feeling better today! Fridays do that for me too. I grab my fiance and dance with him while I am cooking Sunday breakfast, usually to Jay and The Americans or Van Morrison :)

@nitnat007 If you haven't yet, you should absolutely listen to "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli. It is amazing!
  • Options
    Happy Friday everyone!
    @LElkCot  glad you’re having a great start to the weekend. 
    @meri-mac my DH is doing his sample on site. His is in 2 weeks and they say it has to be tested within an hour. At least that’s what our clinic told us. 

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Typicial LP length: 13

Testing: No. I’ve been cramping so I’m just waiting for AF tomorrow. 

R/R: just so happy the weekend is here!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: I’m ashamed to say we really don’t. We didn’t have a traditional wedding reception either because we just had a small backyard ceremony, so no wedding song. 
  • Options
    *lurking* @meri-mac He should be able to give a sample on site. The clinics we've been to have a collection room for that. Ours also told us that it has to be given to them within the hour. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: -2, -1 

Typical LP length:  around 12-14 days

Testing: Maybe next week. 

R/R: It's going to be a beautiful weekend. Looking forward to enjoying the sun. 

CS/Q: naah. 

GTKY: Do you and your SO have a song? First day if my life by bright eyes. It's just always been "that" song for us over the last 11 years. We got married last year and it was our wedding song. 
  • Options
    @meri-mac I have and it’s fantastic! Love love Andre already so it was a good match. 
  • Options
    kadwskadws member
    @LElkCot Strangers in the Night was our first dance song! 
  • Options
    Hi @Knottie1454386334 Please introduce yourself in the newbie thread and read the pinned posts at the top to get a familiar with guidelines and board etiquette. Also, to change your user name,

You will need to log in to your account on TheKnot.com. You can use the same email and password that you would normally use to access TheBump.com.

1. While logged in to your account on The Knot, go to Account Settings
    2. Click on your current Username and type in your preferred username
    3. Go to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes
    4. If your new username is available, your changes will be saved. 
    5. If the username is already in use, you will see a red bar across the bottom of the screen and you'll need to try again. (Please be patient! You may need to try a few options before finding a preferred username that is available.)

If you need additional help with this process, please contact support@thebump.com
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited May 2018
    @suzycupcake &@thrgirlwhowaited Thanks! Maybe it is because we are in a small Canadian town? I don't know, but it will be done this week so that is the main thing :)

@thrgirlwhowaited I love your handle :)