July 2018 Moms

Re: HDBD 5/9

• Loading the player...
  • @zg49 love your hog warts blanket!!
  • @SmashJam haha yeah I saw that it autocorrected and was going to change it but thought “meh, whoever matters will get what I mean” lol
  • @TalesOfASocialIntrovert I agree, it's like pregnancy gives them a gree pass to make these comments, they probably would not comment of people's appearance as much otherwise
  • I meant to take a pic this morning but I was in a rush and we don't have a full-length mirror at work!  I'll try when I get home. 

I've gotten a lot of comments that I'm "about to burst" or "You're not going to make it to July..." but no twin comments yet (but I know they are coming).  When people say "are you sure???" when they are told no it's just one baby I want to smack them.  Like, oh you're right, uneducated stranger, there might be another 3lb. baby floating around in there that my doctor missed!  I really wish I could say "nope, it's just one baby but thanks for making me feel like crap!" to make people aware of how rude they are.  But I usually just end up saying, "Yeah, I'm big.  That's how I look with all of my babies."
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @zande2016 is that shirt from old navy?? If so I think I have it  :)
  • @krystlerr love that dress! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @lindsayleigh1989 thank you! Finding clothes for work in my closet is getting harder. It’s nonmaternity and a little short but oh well I’m blaming the bump! Lol I’m trying not to buy too many maternity clothes especially for work so I’m trying to make random things work.