Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 05/08

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this summer?

Re: TWW Tuesday 05/08

• meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited May 2018
    I have been gone for about a month so I hope no-one minds that I started this thread.

Month/Cycle: 16/13

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -3

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing: None unless there is a reason.

R/R: Taking the month off did me some good. I feel like my head isn't swimming with quite so many baby things. Rest in spoiler just to be safe. **TW
    I went to see my GP yesterday as we have been trying for over a year. When I booked the appointment it was the first time I said it out loud, the fact that we are struggling TGP. I nearly burst into tears, but I was at work and able to keep it together. There was not much she could do other than refer me to the infertility clinic. She wants to see my fiance on Friday for testing. That way she can just send the results right off to the clinic without any waiting period. So a lot of waiting in our future, but eventually there will be answers. Fx for good news.
    End TW**

CS/Q: -

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this summer? My wedding! Only 52 days left. I haven't had my final fitting yet and the waiting is killing me. I wore my veil around the house on Saturday just to silence my wedding bells.
  • Loading the player...
  • @nitnat007 Thank you for your words of support. I appreciate it! Fx for your MRI and all optimistic answers. What do you think you'll do with your days off?
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: Not sure

Testing: Yesterday because I was being impatient.  BFN, of course.  I'll try to hold out until the weekend to try again.  

R/R:  It's finally reliably warm.  Winter lasted forever here.  Rant: I have a ton to get done today, and the (extremely sub-par) computer program I'm stuck working on right now is making it impossible to accomplish anything.

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this summer? Picking up a new puppy in June!
  • @hoodevil0611 What breed of dog are you getting? It will be a year on June 10th when we got our husky mix. 
  • @meri-mac Norwegian Elkhound!  Already have one.  Actually looks a bit like a husky.
  • lelkcotlelkcot member

@meri-mac hope testing get you answers and a clear path forward. And yay for your approaching nuptials! 

@nitnat007 Fx the MRI provides some answer. Extra time off is always nice!

@hoodevil0611 new puppies are so much fun! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: -4, -3 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: planning to wfaf

R/R: Rave: the weather is beautiful today! Rant: still recovering from food poisoning and am starving, yet can’t eat much because my stupid stomach is still screwy.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this summer? Nothing specific, excited about sun shine, pool time and seeing if our garden produces any thing!

• @LElkCot Thanks :) What have you planted in your garden?
  • lelkcotlelkcot member
    @meri-mac this year we have tomato’s, cucumbers, okra, squash, peas, peppers, Swiss chard, watermelon, cantaloupe and pumpkins! (We’ll see what survives, some we planted a bit late...)
  • Month/Cycle:  16/8

CD/DPO:  unsure

Timing: 0, -1

Typical LP length:  15 days

Testing: no plans as for now

R/R:   I am so crampy, I am worried I was wrong about if I O'ed and that I am not doing it now, but I swear this happens every single cycle.  Back to work today, I am exhausted!

CS/Q: none

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this summer?

We have cookouts on the weekends, and he good food from the garden.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -3, O

Typical LP length: 11? 12? Not sure what my new normal is yet. 

Testing: I stupidly tested on 8 dpo and today. Both BFNs. I know from previous experience that I can’t handle the disappointment of testing early and will just be waiting for AF in future cycles. I figured the tests I have in the house are expired and I have to "burn" them anyway, but I really should have just thrown them away instead. 

R/R:  I hate the emotional rollercoaster of TTC. I can't handle the stress of analyzing my chart or even thinking about what CD/DPO I am every day, so I will probably only participate in the daily threads here and there. 

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this summer? Losing more weight and hopefully finally getting back to the gym a bit. Dieting kills me, but I need to start fitting into my clothes again. I can’t afford a new wardrobe! 

@meri-mac If I could find my veil I would totally wear it around the house, too! 

@nitnat007 Hope your MRI went well today! 

@hoodevil0611 puppies are the best! There's nothing like a chubby fluff ball and little puppy breath kisses! 

@LElkCot ugh, food poisoning is the worst. I hope you're feeling back to normal soon!
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• @general_organa We all get TTC fatigue. It can help to take a month off from posting. I did this last month and it helped a lot. I found that I wasn't having as many all consuming thoughts. Take care of you <3
  • Thanks @meri-mac. I had a huge temp drop this morning, so I'm out. I hope to see none of you ladies in WTO! 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018