Random Questions

Rants/Raves

What are your Mother's Day plans?

Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5/7

• Options
    How far along today? How big is baby?
    32 weeks- hard hat, deerstalker hat, mega Chupa Chup lolli, squash, half gallon of milk

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    Just some back pain.  I really need to get back to the chiropractor.  I think wearing flip-flops again is agitating my back, too.

Appointments/US this week
    None this week.  I got threatened by the Peri on Friday to be put on insulin, which is just ridiculous because my numbers are only high randomly and this past week they've been great.  Ugh.

Random Questions
    None today

Rants/Raves
    I guess see above LOL

I told DH I want him to put our pull up so it's ready when we want to use it and already filled.  With the 90+ degree temps we had last week, I'd rather have it done sooner than later.  It's one of those above ground pools you can put up and take down each year, so his dad is going to come up and help.  I told my MIL if she comes we can go get pedicures.  I want to do something with my mom, too, but she doesn't get as sensitive as my MIL does about not seeing her on the actual Mother's Day.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    31 weeks, head of Romain lettuce/ foam finger/ some kind or otter/ apparently asparagus (although I’ve NEVER seen 17in asparagus....)

Ugh just the same old RLP and pelvic pain, both growing increasingly worse as the days go by. I’ve had more sciatic pain as well but that’s just secondary. 

Tomorrow! 

Random Questions
    None

Rants/Raves
    Well, today is the day my friend is scheduled for her c-section, and the day we find out if our friends group will have 2 little boys, 2 months apart, with the same name. Praying she chose a different name! She was on the fence so I really don’t know....

Every year we go to brunch, usually with my mom or MIL, but this year we’re going with both my mom and MIL, dh’s grandma, and my brother. DH made me call around for reservations which I’m a little burnt about, but in the end, he ended up making the reservation because I was at work when the one place called me back. So it all worked out and we’re going to my top pick at my top time choice. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    31 weeks. Asparagus

baby is kicking me throughout the  night now. sciatic pain. having a hard time calming my breath when laying down and going to sleep. 

none

Random Questions
    none

Rants/Raves
    Took my car to the dealership last week thinking it was still under warranty to figure out a burning smell. Turns out my car is not under warranty anymore and they wanted to charge $150 to diagnose the problem. They find the cause and say it'll be $1,450 to fix! I said I'll think about it. Found a shop that will do it for $450. Also while I was at the dealership they said "oh by the way, did you know you have a recall on your car for the child car seat restraints? I notice you are expecting soon" I said WHAT no i never got a notice?!? Apparently the metal hooks that the car seat secures into need to be re-welded for safety concerns. I asked Why the F didn't I get a notice about this??  He didn't have an answer as it would come from the corporate office, and not their particular dealership. Thank goodness I went in for a suspicious smell otherwise I don't know if I would've ever been informed of this. That makes me so mad.

Same ol' shuttling around to both moms house I think. My moms house for brunch and MIL's for dinner. But not completely sure yet. I wonder if DH has any plans for me this year? 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    29 weeks- according to the bump a pineapple?

Nothing new just still this damn rib pain

Nothing this week but we are doing our hospital tour tonight, so excited!

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

I usually do something for my MIL but told DH I'm not planning anything....in hopes he will do something for the both of us.  Dropped another hint this morning asking "so what are you doing for your mom on sunday" and he joked..."wishing her happy mothers day"  not getting my hopes up  :/  but hope he at least does something. although he and my FIL are in the middle of renovating our bathroom- guess I should be thankful for that and chalk it up to a mothers day gift?