Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC faint lines not getting darker!

dmasciocchidmasciocchi member
edited May 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**Removed by Admin**

Hey ladies, 
I had my Mirena IUD removed the first week of April. After that I had a regular period starting April 8th. I ttc when my Life app said I was ovulating between April 18-23. My period is now due to start tomorrow but I had a clear negative on the 30th and then I had a 2 very faint positives the 4th and 5th. That same night I took a digital and it said not pregnant. I just took the last one dated the 5th a few minutes ago and still no darker! I’m going crazy but trying not to test again until I miss my period. Please help me out with your opinions or experiences with the same thing and what happened!

Re: TTC faint lines not getting darker!

• Loading the player...
  • Wow. I don’t care what the rules are or aren’t I’m a woman ttc and it is sick to be that rude to someone who is new to boards like this. Thanks for nothing. 
  • I understand everyone’s situation’s are different but it’s ridiculous how rude you have to be to someone who has never used any site like this before to simply hear other experiences. I wouldn’t think to post in 1st trimester seeing as I do not know if I am pregnant or not. 
  • I understand everyone’s situation’s are different but it’s ridiculous how rude you have to be to someone who has never used any site like this before to simply hear other experiences. I wouldn’t think to post in 1st trimester seeing as I do not know if I am pregnant or not. 
    If you’re not sure, call your doctor or pee on more tests.  Also, there is a post at the very top that says READ THIS FIRST.  It would have told you this is against the rules. 

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • It isn’t obvious to me because others have told me that they are clearly evap lines. So excuse me for trying to find help and if anyone could relate. I see I am not welcome here and if it turns out I’m NOT pregnant I will be back with just as much impoliteness as you have had towards me.
  • Ok well like I said I’m new to all this and wasn’t aware. My god I would never want to hurt anyone’s feelings or make someone feel bad but the way these comments were said to me is so insensitive. I’m very afraid that I’m not pregnant and it could have been put a little nicer. 
  • Apparently we’re not all on the same team like I thought. Thanks for nothing
  • Apparently we’re not all on the same team like I thought. Thanks for nothing
    And one last QFP

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Well I’m sorry and didn’t mean to hurt anyone else. I just felt attacked because this is literally the first time I’ve ever posted to one of these boards on any of these sites. I didn’t see the rules because the website on my phone is confusing. And I didn’t think to post in first tri. because I don’t feel confident that I am pregnant so I assumed to post in TTC. I apologize to anyone who I have hurt or have made feel any kind of way. Thank you for your response. And again I’m sorry for any harm I caused. 
  • Well I’m sorry and didn’t mean to hurt anyone else. I just felt attacked because this is literally the first time I’ve ever posted to one of these boards on any of these sites. I didn’t see the rules because the website on my phone is confusing. And I didn’t think to post in first tri. because I don’t feel confident that I am pregnant so I assumed to post in TTC. I apologize to anyone who I have hurt or have made feel any kind of way. Thank you for your response. And again I’m sorry for any harm I caused. 
    QFP

Please read all the sticky posts at the top, post an intro in the newbie intro thread and then lurk (aka read lots of other threads).
    If you are pregnant please just go straight to your BMB (birth month board)
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• It takes 48 hours for HCG to double. Plus, different tests even the same brand have different sensitivities.  Also, the color of the line is not 100% indicative of how much of the hormone is on your body.  Hpt test for the presence of the hormone, not the amount of it.

Now, you had 3 days in a row of positive tests, you are pregnant, hopefully you stay pregnant. Clearly you are no longer trying to get pregnant, so this is not the board for you.  You belong on a birth month board or 1st tri.  
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"