July 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 4/30

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

What do you have done for baby, and what do you still need to do?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 4/30

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    31 weeks!  Wahoo! American Football, bunch of asparagus, coconut, jar of nutella

Lots and lots of movement from baby Weezie over here!  Not sleeping the best, but feeling pretty awesome.  

Appointment on Wednesday for my bi-weekly.  Going to ask for Rx for breast pump and discuss my peri and dietitian appts from the past week.  Growth U/S at 37 weeks (6/11) to check size because of previous hx and now GD.

Random Questions
    None at this time.

Rants/Raves
    Just feeling overwhelmed that nothing is done and I need my husband's help to get stuff done and he's a shitty planner so he's now in his busy season and doesn't have time to get anything done.  At least my kids' activities are starting to wrap up (dance/gymnastics/prep/dek hockey/ice hockey) so maybe we'll start to have more time in the evenings.

Nothing.  We don't really have anything so my SIL will be giving us some of her stuff.  I have a friend that gave us a few things.  Room is not ready at all because DD is still in there.  Her room that she's moving in to hasn't even been started.  DS's room still needs to be finished, although it's livable and he's in it.  I know all a baby needs is somewhere to sleep, a few onesies, and diapers and wipes but I need more than that to feel comfortable bringing another baby home.  Oy!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

28 weeks (yay third trimester) eggplant

constipation has returned, argggg

Appt tomorrow and birthing/hospital tour next tues

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

DH is being a douche lately.  I don’t feel like hes connected to baby either.  He doesn’t read or talk to her and has no interest feeling her move but yet says he is excited about her coming.  Makes me nervous.  And he still isn’t offering to help me around the house- just being a constant PITA.

Nursery is about 80% done.  I still need a little bookcase, a mirror and to figure out what I am doing with the closet.  DH is renovating our master bath and closet which means my clothes are in the guest room and his are in the babys closet right now so I cant organize all her clothes for another month or so which is frustrating.

Mostly just getting the remainder of the stuff I need but I wont do that till after the shower in June, so its just a waiting game now.

• Loading the player...
    30 weeks! Zucchini 

sleeping sucks, I switch sides almost every 30 minutes and wake up with hip/back pain. I miss sleeping on my back.  Constipation has picked up. heart palpitations still steady. sore/swollen feet at the end of the day. so much wiggling from the babe though so it makes it worth it. 

30 week appt tomorrow. I think after that it's every 2 weeks!

Random Questions
    I think this has been asked before, but we let our 2 dogs and cat sleep in our room/bed with us. I keep wanting to start transitioning them to out of the room in their crates at night, but it makes me so sad for now because I'll miss them. Even though they are part of the reason for bad sleeping at night (they are bed/cover hogs) but I know once the babe is here I don't think I'll want them on our bed anymore. Not sure what to do.

Rants/Raves
    Baby shower is this weekend. I'm pretty excited for it! my mom has put so much time and effort into it. Can't wait to see the results.
    We got a white shag rug for the nursery. My cat decided to piss all over it while we were gone on vacation for the last week. She NEVER goes to the bathroom outside of her litter box. I think she was pissed (literally) that we ditched her for 8 days and blamed the new room/rug on it. My mom and FIL both stopped by alternating days to check on her and feed/clean her box. So now we're torn between just getting a new one (it was about $80) or trying to clean it with pet odor solution. My dad says he has a cleaner we could borrow, but cat urine is super rancid and so hard to fully get the smell out. meh

We got the dresser delivered on Saturday and a bookcase coming today I think. Already have the crib and closet set up. and my mom is getting us a glider. Then that should be about it for the nursery. Excited for the baby shower so we can get things washed and put away.

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

30 weeks! Cantalope/platapus/motocross helmet/zucchini
    The pelvic pain had become excruciating, and rlp sucks. Getting heartburn from water which is awesome sauce. 
    Next week
    Random Questions
    None
    Rants/Raves
    I’m sitting in the waiting room of my dentist because I either broke my tooth or lost a filing on saturday I would litetally rather be running down the street naked. Ugh I hate mouthes and teeth and dentists ans everythig to do with it. 
    We still have to do everything. We have just about everything (except bottles and diapers) but i still have to do everything. -_- Waiting on DH to finish his room. 
  • @rachelsogo do you plan on bed sharing with baby? It would definitely be MORE dangerous to bed share with baby and pets, but its dangerous on its own. If not, i say let them sleep with you. Are they loud at night and you're afraid of them waking up baby? That would be my problem with my dogs, but i crate them. I have 3 small (<10lb) dogs and i put them all in an x-large dog crate. I put a piece of carpet padding and carpet in there and they have blankets and pillows. They've been crated from the begining though, although they have slept with us before (always crated when we leave the house). 

Side note- my dogs dont chew stuff up and aren't destructive so i trust them with carpet. If your dogs would chew it i wouldnt put it in there. 
  • @paytonpedro No not planning on bed sharing. We'll have a bassinet for baby. The dogs are loud snorers, but I guess not too worried about the noise either since I know we want babe to learn to sleep through noises. They're both crate trained so they have no problem being in their crates full of blankets and pillows. I guess I'm just thinking I would get better sleep without them on the bed since they do take up a lot of space and sometimes kick/shuffle/scoot around. Our bed is SUPER tall, so we have stairs for them to get up/down..maybe we just take the stairs away and give them their own beds so they can still be in the same room. haha kinda ridiculous to think of how much we cater to our pets, but they were our first kids and I don't want to just shoo them away just because a human child is being added to the mix. Thanks for walking me through that thought process..I know it will make my hubby happy not kicking them completely out of the room. 
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @rachelsogo there you go! That sounds like the perfect compromise! For a while we put a crate in our room for them to sleep in (my dogs are sneaky poopers and will take any opportunity to poop in the house even if they were JUST out  :| ). Sounds like keeping them close will be perfect for all of you!! 
  • My dogs are 50 and 80 pounds.  My husband is 6'4".  We all sleep in my Queen sized bed.  The smaller dog is up and down usually, but the older, bigger guy is in it to win it all night long.  Makes for some uncomfortable and interesting positioning on my part.  If I yell at them, they do eventually move though. Husband included in the yelling.  He's the most annoying of all of them!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• @WorkinWeezel are the dogs staying in your room/bed when the new babe comes home?
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN

• @rachelsogo probably!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016