July 2018 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 5/3

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

GTKY: What's the #1 food or drink that you miss and can't wait to have when no longer pregnant?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 5/3

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    31 Weeks. Compsognathus or American Football

Constipation is back. Heartburn started. And I have a stupid muscle spasm in my abs that baby seems to really enjoy rolling into.

Nope.

Random Questions
    I had one, but I forgot because I'm pregnant. Maybe it will come back to me later. :p

Rants/Raves

GTKY: What's the #1 food or drink that you miss and can't wait to have when no longer pregnant?
    WINE and WHISKEY. I can deal with the food limitations and reduction in my caffeine, but I really really miss sitting down on Saturday afternoon and enjoying a really nice glass of wine and reading a book or a glass of whiskey with H and just hanging out. We're really not big drinkers, but I do miss being able to just enjoy a glass.
    I am 30 weeks!!! Baby is a Zucchini he feels huge!

I would say my body is getting much more tired easily, like I have to take breaks if I’m over exerting myself. Also my third floor industrial sized stairs in my apartment walk up are the worst part of my day lol. No fail by the time I get to the second floor I take a minute to breathe. 

None this week, had one last Thursday and baby was 3 lbs 3oz! 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    Baby was kicking up a storm last night, I yelled for my DH, he started talking to baby saying adorable things, like Hi it’s your daddy, and baby gave him such good big kicks. It was awesome to experience. I really think the baby was reacting to his voice. 

Oh girls- I’ve been thinking about this for a while! I want a darn salami and cheese sandwich. I don’t even like salami, but now that’s I can’t eat at it, I’ve been looking forward to it all pregnancy! Lol That and a cocktail, of any kind. Maybe a mojito!!! Lol 
  • Loading the player...
    31 weeks! Asparagus? 

Finally feeling a little nesty, problem is I’m sick now and probably shouldn’t be pushing myself or I’ll be sick for a week. Not sleeping great, and I’m extra weepy- I teared up reading DS The Seven Silly Eaters today lol.

Should have had one tomorrow but just got a call that my MW is sick. They want me to come in Saturday instead but I work, so hopefully Monday. 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    I’m only 31 weeks and I feel like the marshmallow man. Everything is bigger than it was, and I’ve got 9 weeks to go! I know, I’m growing a human, but I can’t wait to feel myself again. 

Man, what I would do for an ice cold bubbly wine. Or a margarita. I’m not even a big drinker, but they smell SO a good right now. 
  • kc1293kc1293 member
    31 Weeks. Football.

Tons of CM. Hemorrhoids. Feet swelling (I should probably get up more than I do at work).

I have my MFM tomorrow (hoping my regular OB will say I can stop going). Then regular OB on Tuesday.

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    @acunamatada I feel you.

Alcohol. Mainly because my birthday falls days after my due date. It's a "big" birthday, so my DH and friends want to celebrate before the baby comes (2 friends have their birthday right before me so we usually do a combined celebration). Sigh. No drink for me.
  • @catftm2018 I love salami, and I told DH I want a freaking picnic feast as soon as I can. I miss eating things without having to heat them up first! Also, I'm jealous, my baby decides to be active all day except for when H tries to interact! Then baby gets all still like he wants nothing to do with H. It's sad but funny at the same time.
     28 weeks! Third trimester, hello!

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: muscles under my bump are sore and stretchy, and I get cramps sometimes on my right side. Hip pain is starting up during sleeping so I am tossing and turning a lot. heartburn when I eat more than very small portions, so food is not really all that enjoyable right now. Tums is my friend!

Appointments/US this week Had one yesterday, took the GD test, got my TDAP, and talked to the midwife about induction, since I've always been induced. When I asked how far they would let me go, she said 41 weeks. But then I said I had always gone to 41 +5 and would love to go to 42 to try and go into labor on my own, since I had only ever needed cervadil to get me going, and she said that with extra monitoring between 41 and 42 if nothing was wrong, that would be fine since I'd gone that far before! Next appt at 32 weeks for a growth scan.

Random Questions

Rants/Raves: Rant: tossing and turning, a bit more pain. I am only 13lbs away from my highest pregnancy weight but I've only gained 13lbs so I feel like I can't really complain about weight gain. 

Mother effing beer. I just want a glorious, cold beer from a local brewery. And some rose. Food wise I just want a big ass sandwich with deli meat. So excited about that.
    31 Weeks...but measuring 41! 

Feeling so huge-no idea how I am going to last 7 more weeks. Not able to do much but sit here at this point. Heartburn is back with a vengeance 

I am seeing both OB and MFM weekly at this point-luckily on the same day so it just feels like one long appointment. Next growth scan is 2 weeks from now...given the last one I’m expecting these girls to be around 5lbs each by then 

Random Questions
    nope 

Rants/Raves
    Well I am officially 4 weeks from maternity leave (and already working remotely full time) so that’s good, but I’m getting a little stir crazy-haven’t been able to walk or work out since 2017 and I’m getting desperate to move again. Not happening when I’m already measuring full term! Really though I’m happy for every day the babies keep kicking and cooking-the suffering will be over soon enough 

For sure tuna sashimi and Diet Coke. Don’t miss alcohol nearly as much as I expected to but oh my god I don’t know how I’ve survived this long on zero caffeine 
  • How far along today? How big is baby? 30+1 (missed yesterday )

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms headaches are back, mild but back and insomnia

Appointments/US this week none this week, unexpected trip to triage yesterday because I wasn't feeling baby move, so we had an NST. shes fine, im fine. It was stressful until I heard that heartbeat for sure though.

Random Questions not that I can think of right now....

Rants/Raves Rave my hubs for keeping me calm yesterday.

Sushi and Wine

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

29 weeks

None, tailbone pain has subsided and almost returned after last weekend sitting in a chair for an hour and a half straight while someone opened baby shower gifts from her 80 guests! 

None
    Random Questions
    Nope!

Rants/Raves
    DH took a picture of me walking towards him today and I don't look as huge as I thought! Sweet!

Spaghetti and meatballs! And Indian or Pakistani food. I developed an intolerance to tomatoes and red sauce during this pregnancy, and I can't take the curries and oils in my favorite Asian foods. Also a cold, hoppy beer! I see some of u miss deli meat...I eat it all the time. Had a ham and swiss sandwich today and it was delicious. I never heat the meat either.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • hi there!!

32 weeks! A hard hat!

HEARTBURN so bad I wake up coughing and throwing it up