September 2018 Moms
Options

Appointments week of 4/30

Can't believe we're at the end of April! Any appointments this week?

Re: Appointments week of 4/30

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gah, no. I have to wait until May 8 for maternal fetal med U/S and May 10 for my 20 week regular visit. Good luck at your appts this week ladies. Don't forget to post your u/s pics in the thread. I love them.
  • Options
    lisac113lisac113 member
    edited April 2018
    @nlc8424 glad to hear the appointment was uneventful, minus a few surprising things.  Congratulations on a baby girl!! (I would say the same thing if it was a boy too!)
  • Options
    jayliijaylii member
    @nlc8424 Oh I didn't realize they would require an early test based on your BMI. That does seem unnecessary. Sorry you have to do that!
  • Options
    Our scan on Friday went well, everything was measuring fine and no issues.  I did feel like when I met with the doctor she was "too busy" for our appointment.  She came in and said everything was measuring fine and began to walk out.  I had to ask her one question so she briefly sad down. I really like all the other doctors in the practice that I rotate to and I am guessing due to being a Friday afternoon? I realize that everything was fine and I should be ok with that, she had the data in front of her, but I had a few questions and I don't think my expectation of at least a 5 minute appointment was too much to ask.  I made sure to book my next appointment with a different doctor.