Babies on the Brain

Weekly Chat 4/23

Anything you're looking forward to this week?

Anything you may be dreading this week?

GTKY: If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?

Re: Weekly Chat 4/23

• I figured I'd get this started since I was mostly lurking last week.

Anything you're looking forward to this week? I have an appointment at my OB's office (a new/different doctor, the one I saw last year for my annual exam works at a different practice now) on Friday to ask TTC-related questions. H was going to come with me but now has to work, so I want to make sure I ask any questions that we have. My main concern is Zika since we traveled to a country on the Zika list 1 month ago. We are thinking of waiting to start TTC until end of June now, which would be 3 months after our trip, so I am hoping they don't have any major concerns about that. I also got my last period on 2/10 and read that if it's been more than 60 days to get a prescription for something to get it going again. I stopped BC in December after being on it for 10 years, so I'm hoping that's the reason why it isn't back to normal yet and not a more complicated issue...

Anything you may be dreading this week? My grad class on Wednesday night. I'm at the point in the semester where I am beyond ready for it to be over with! Only a few weeks left.

GTKY: If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why? Not sure whether shows on HGTV count, but I would want to be on any show where they are looking for their dream house and/or fixing up a house to turn it into their dream. But definitely with the unlimited budgets that people on those shows seem to have...
  • So it's almost May and it always takes us awhile to get signatures figured out. Any ideas?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • I almost always bump on mobile so I hardly get to see signatures! All that’s coming to mind is “April showers bring May flowers” or something Memorial Day related.
  • @meggyme - I posted in another thread, but "Animals Misbehaving"?