December 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 4.28-4.29

What are you ladies up to this weekend?

Re: Weekend Randoms 4.28-4.29

• Options
    I am just relaxing with my 2 year old while DH works as he is on call all weekend. I’m not forcing myself to get much done, which is so nice and much needed. I originally planned on taking DS to our local children’s museum, but we both seemed to need a chill day at home after a long week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gardening, cleaning, hosting some friends for dinner tonight, and generally trying to survive until DH gets home Sunday night. Thank god my morning sickness is under control today. My kids have been on my last nerve and that would have finished me. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    My husband is on call this weekend so he will be working on and off. This morning I took my son to my friends house and hee husband watch him and their two kids while we went to a giant resale event. I didn't need much for my son for this summer (they have two a year, one in April for the summer and one in Aug for winter), so I got him a few shirts and a couple other things. Then I got to nap while my son napped!!! Now we will just hang out outside for the rest of the weekend. Maybe go to the park tomorrow.
  • Options
    I'm working all day today, tomorrow we are trying to do a big house clean because we have friends coming to stay with us for a few days this week while the floors in their house get redone. But i am trying to figure out what cleaning supplies i should not be breathing. Also how much cleaning that i get to guilt MH into! 
  • Options
    I’m currently in bed. My kids are over the stomach bug, but I’m not sure I am. I can’t decide if this is morning sickness or virus, since it’s lasting way longer than the kid’s did. This is by far the most sick I’ve been in any pregnancy.   Tomorrow DH is preaching at another church and we’ll have to leave and rush to ours to make a budget meeting. I wish Bridget meetings had food. Lol

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ILs were in town today. FIL brought his chainsaw (DH needs a new one) and helped cut out some bushes we wanted gone! We haven't told them about being pregnant yet, so of course my MIL made her "you should make more babies" comment that she makes EVERY TIME WE SEE HER. I couldn't even fake laugh this time, I just ignored her. She really needs to learn to just stop. They've gone now, so I'm laying outside enjoying the (finally!) nice weather while DS naps and DH plays with his new toys (weed eater plus blade attachment, new mower blades).
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @PensiveCrayon please make this happen. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @runrinserepeat Lol! I have to be in a good mood to be nice about it. Sometimes I ignore and wait for the next nice person to handle.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Ugh, yes. I mean, just open your eyes a tad bit wider and you'll see "symptoms" written in clear English.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    Yes to the random posts. This board is way nicer than most, lol. I try to be nice with my words, but text is difficult and we need a little snark in our lives anyways.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @CecilB93 oh the snark, I loves it. The random stand alone symptom posts are super annoying. I can't trust myself to point them In the right direction. My snark is off the charts sometimes
  • Options
    Went to a military ball yesterday, not as fun when no drinks are involved lol. And I was bloated so I looked second trimester big! 
  • Options
    kadeephdkadeephd member
    edited April 2018
    @tumbleweed-1 yay for jello cake!

Today, I am on a 9 hour bus ride from Kentucky to NoVA, then driving back to DC.  Luckily the trip I was chaperoning went smoothly and the bus has wifi.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone else annoyed at how nice it is outside yet all you want to do is lay around because you feel like complete crap? Ugh... 

Me: 32 DH: 33
    Type 1 Diabetic
    DS: Born 2/18/17
    TTC #2: Jan. 2018 BFP: 3/27/18 EDD: 12/6/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Went on a hike this morning, had sushi for lunch, and then had frozen yogurt which was amazing. Now, I'm laying on the couch wishing it wasn't Sunday!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    I’m faux napping with my 3 yo and loving every second. Feeling extra sleepy because I’m trying to limit my coffee habit to no more than 16 oz per day. But hey, at least I can still drink coffee now. Last time the smell alone gave me n/v from week 8-17. 
  • Options
    We just got back home from a wedding! Seven hours driving each way, so it was shorter than the 11-12 hour drives we made earlier this month. It's good to be home again, but DH has a work trip tomorrow and I leave next week to go house hunting. At least I'm home long enough to do some laundry and snuggle my pups.

Also, big high-five to Past Self for making sure that we had frozen pizza in the house because I sure as hell don't want to cook real food. :sunglasses:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Good news. It’s not the stomach bug. Bad news, never ending sickness.

I kept giving DH the “eye” while he was preaching this morning. Of course it had to be his longest sermon ever, as I was sitting their turning green and internally begging the nursery worker to need me for my two year old. Honestly, if we had been at our church I would have gone and slept in his office. 

When we got home some of my nausea went down, so I finally caught up on my editing and scheduled view appointments.

Maybe someday I will even do laundry!

just kidding.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Gwyneddlesliegrace Glad it wasn't the stomach bug (though sorry you're feeling so sick.)

As for me, I felt almost human today, except for crazy fatigue (though that may be due to being up with my teething DD from midnight til 5am!) But we finished the day with a nice dinner to celebrate my husband's promotion and even though most of the food tasted bad to me, I got a virgin margarita and it was AMAZING. Totally hit the sweet/sour/citrusy spot and made up for the fact I couldn't eat much. Highly recommend!