July 2018 Moms

Weekend Ticker 4/27-4/29

We haven’t done one in a while!

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

If you could be any animal what would it be?

Re: Weekend Ticker 4/27-4/29

• How far along today? How big is baby?

27 weeks today

leg cramps, insomnia, pelvic pain, overall exhaustion 

nO- next week I have my 28 week appointment along with glucose test. Although we did a random glucose at work the other day and I was at 80 so I doubt I fail my glucose tests

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

Im between wanting to hurry up and be done being pregnant and wanting time to slow down because I still have a lot I want to get done before baby gets here. 

a cat so I can lounge all day
  • wildtotwildtot member
    edited April 2018
    29wks today! Acorn squash
    Heartburn last night, back and hip pain, insomnia, BH, cramps, sweet tooth, itchy belly 
    May 7th for 30 wk appointment 
    Random Questions
    No questions right now 
    Rants/Raves
    DS has been super attached lately. It’s cute and i know I’ll miss it but mommy needs a break and I’m not a trampoline!
    cat as well, I’d be a cat to annoy my cat lol. Just eat sleep litter and annoy with random meows in an empty room all day.

edited my vegetable lol
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along today? How big is baby?
    29 today, acorn squash

So tired!!!! Physically and mentally. I seriously just can't function anymore. I did a 2 hour consultation with a potential client this morning, and it was so mentally draining that as soon as it ended I just decided I can no longer be a functioning human being today. Rising blood sugar, despite exercising for 20 mins every night on the elliptical. Expecting to have to start insulin next week. Sciatica. 

MFM appointment Tuesday morning, where I'm sure the doctor will put me on insulin. Tour of the hospital I am currently set to deliver at that night. Meet and greet with potential new OB/midwife practice Wednesday (group that delivers at a different hospital, that I also need to tour at some point soon). 

Random Questions
    Not today. 

Rants/Raves
    Just wish I knew where I was delivering and with who. I tried arranging a phone call or meeting with the managing midwife at my current practice and she never got back to me. That was honestly my attempt at trying to rectify how things have gone over there so I could stay with them. At this point I feel strongly that I've lost trust in them and cannot see myself delivering  there. I have two other good options on the table, one I am visiting next week and the other I am visiting the following week. And I still have 3 hospitals to tour - the one I am currently delivering at (with the group I am highly considering leaving, but still want to make as informed a decision as possible), then  the two hospitals that the two groups I'm meeting with deliver at (each deliver at different hospitals). I am not meeting with the 2nd group I'm considering until May 8th so I won't likely make a decision until then, and my husband is only able to come with me to one of the meetings, and none of the hospital tours. I am stressed and overwhelmed. And did I mention tired?? 

Hmmm. Cat because they sleep so much....or maybe a dog for basically the same reason, but they also seem happier than cats. 
  • hillbillywifehillbillywife member
    edited April 2018
    29 weeks! Baby is as big as an acorn squash (or a Barbie convertible!) 

Lots of back pain and pubic/hip pain. Need to drag out my pregnancy pillow from the basement and see if it helps at night. 

I had one on Tuesday. My DD had to come with me and sit through my glucose test and two shots. She did amazingly!

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    failed the 1-hr glucose. Have to do the two hour next week. Womp womp. 

tough question.. maybe maybe a house cat? They have life prettt easy. Sleep all day, get fed, snuggle. Sounds good to me lol. 

ETA I’m changing my answer because we all chose cats lol. I’d like to be an elephant too. I like that they live in a herd and they have emotional attachments to their relatives! Or an otter because they hold hands while they sleep! 

@zande2016 FX that you are happy with another hospital/practice and it makes your decision to leave easier. 
  • SarafussSarafuss member
    edited April 2018
    I never post on this thread because I rarely get on here on the weekends.  But I’m joining in today! 

27w1d - the app says kale but the ticker (which I can’t see on mobile probably says something different). 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms  BH contractions when I do too much.  Heartburn is more frequent.  

Appointments/US this week Glucose test and standard 28w blood work on Monday.  Office appt on Thursday.  

Random Questions none

Rants/Raves I’m in full on nesting mode and have gotten rid of so much clutter recently and it’s making me so happy lol.  We’re tackling the garage today and thankfully DH isn’t complaining about working on that.  It feels so good to be getting things done!

If you could be any animal what would it be? Probably a cat.  They get to be so lazy lol.  I just realized we all chose cats.  I’m not creative enough right now to change my answer lol.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @zande2016 I hope you find a group you’re comfortable with.  I can imagine the uncertainty is stressful!

@hillbillywife I hope you pass your 2-hour test next week!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along today? How big is baby? - 29w tomorrow, acorn squash

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms - nothing really, doing well!

Appointments/US this week - nothing this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves - it was my birthday yesterday and I ate like a five year old....no regrets 

If you could be any animal what would it be? - a bird...I’d love to fly! A cat would be pretty sweet too lol 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @comealongponds happy belated birthday!! I was thinking a bird would be cool because you can poop on people you don’t like lol
  • @Sarafuss thank you! Me too!

@comealongponds happy birthday! 

• How far along today? How big is baby? 28 weeks!!! Size of an eggplant

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms just that lower abdominal/pelvic pain. Hurts to go from laying/sitting to standing to walking. Walking too much causes it to hurt more. 

Appointments/US this week I have a therapy session tomorrow. Then an ob and dentist appointment on Wednesday. Meeting with my new high risk ob.

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves Baby girl is moving more and more. I truly love this!!

If you could be any animal what would it be? a dog...they sleep, play, eat, repeat. They get to bark at asshole people. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• How far along today? How big is baby? 28+1

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Not much to complain about since getting a prescription for my heartburn! Easily out of breath which isn't ideal when you job is basically to sing all day! 

Appointments/US this week on to appointments every two weeks.  I go in this Thursday 

Random Questions none

Rants/Raves none

If you could be any animal what would it be? House cat.  Hands down.  Snuggle, eat, lie in sunbeams...