November 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 4/28

This is for those of us with a due date of:

11/3
11/10
11/17
11/24

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush?
nws

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 4/28

• ashkee05ashkee05 member
    edited April 2018
    Morning ladies! 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 13 weeks. One says matchbox car, one says lemon 

2. How are you feeling? still sick and tired and my meds haven’t been helping this week  :(:(

3. Any appointments this week? none this week

4. Rants/raves/questions? ranting about my insurance being stupid over the shots they want me to do. I feel like a weekly shot will be cheaper than preterm labor and a nicu stay but what do I know?!

5. GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush?  I have the biggest crush on Sam hunt. My husband hates his music and makes so much fun of me but I can’t help it, he’s sooooo hot!!
    nws
  • @ashkee05 Don't you get so frustrated at the baby size similarities? A lemon is way bigger than a matchbox car. I'm so sorry you're still feeling so sick. I hope the meds kick in soon, and if not, I hope the sickness goes away ASAP. Is your insurance not going to cover your weekly shots?! 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 14 weeks! Baby is the size of a peach.

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good, mostly. Still so exhausted. I feel a bit sick every once in a while, but I think it's mostly after I don't eat decent/healthy meals. I need to pay more attention to what I'm eating, but it's hard sometimes.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, my next appointment is on May 11th.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Rave: Our landscaper came yesterday and redid our whole front lawn and the two flower beds. Our grass has been full of weeds and just really awful-looking for the longest time, so it's so nice to have it looking so pretty and professional! 

5. GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush Leonardo diCaprio! 

*TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • @offtoneverland they only cover 50% and will only cover if it is ordered through a certain place. So now I have to make sure my clinic can do that and that the 50% isn’t an otrageous amount. This baby was a surprise and I just dropped a hefty amount on braces for my oldest!! Dang kids! And 100% is it a big lemon, a little lemon?! Haha
    nws
  • @ashkee05 Ahhh braces are outrageous! MH just got his braces off a few months ago. He should have gotten braces as a kid, but his family couldn't afford it. It's great that you're able to do it now, but it's so expensive. Hopefully you can get everything figured out with the shots, and I really hope the price isn't crazy! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3