1st Trimester
Options

Is it possible to show at 9 weeks?

mommatobe29mommatobe29 member
edited April 2018 in 1st Trimester
I'm pretty sure I'm starting to show at almost 9 weeks. Had a friend who's also pregnant & bit further along tell me there's no way in hell I'm showing (when I got proof with pics. I can't suck it in and didn't feel bloated last pic Lol) she's like it's probably bloat and other people that show early probably just had a stomach before, I didn't show until 14weeks. Then told her how can't wait for next week hope can hear heart beat, she's like you won't beable too. I couldn't hear heart beat until 13 weeks(had midwife tell me it's possible but sometimes can't until 12 weeks but my friend is like nope impossible your not going to be able too ) . She's knows I have anxiety and she's being a little negative it's annoying and it's like she knows more then me but she forgets I know alot of stuff because of googling and went to school for medical assisting so got some basic knowledge from there too. lol

It's just super annoying how she's acting from day one. When I was trying she's like your not going to get pregnant probably going to take you awhile(which I already knew first month is kind of slim ). She's like it Took us months. My hubby and I ended up pregnant the first month but were we're tracking & using lh tests.she's negative with everything I say.... When all I was for her was positive & happy for her. I always asked how's she's feeling and doing. Not once has she done that for me yet. 

Ps. When I showed her my positive pregnancy test. It was the first response line one. My friend was like it's negative I'm sorry. I'm like ugh what you mean there's two lines. My friend said well I had two lines and was negative, I only got positives with blood work. I'm like okk then and went out got digital, showed her that positive result. My friend like oh wow thought you were crazy.( Geez thanks). I don't know what her problem is she's suppose to be my best friend. I knew her since we were 14 & been through alot together. 

Re: Is it possible to show at 9 weeks?

• Options
    mommatobe29mommatobe29 member
    edited April 2018
    I couldn't find that question board so figured this chit chat board would be it. Yeah I'm kind of getting that vibe she's jealous or envious for better word. I know I can't really feel what's she's feeling when she tried for few months and nothing but I can in away because I was told I may have a hard time. I was setting myself up thinking I'll be 6 months to a year trying because of that. Maybe more. Especially when I had bleeding when concieved, I got so depressed thinking "ok. Doctors are probably right. I am going to have a hard time or maybe not get pregnant at all. I did wish this on myself years ago". Long story short before got pregnant I had really bad anxiety over pregnancy thinking it's death sentence and when I was younger I wished I couldn't get pregnant, I just didn't want to go through with it. I decided screw my fear, I need to live my life and got pregnant because deep down I need to have kids. I still have anxiety I'm dealing with day to day but I guess can't worry now especially about rare things that could happen. I'm pregnant and the baby is going to come out one way or another lol
    My friend was only trying 4-5 months when she got pregnant so I think she's lucky. That's average, it's not like I knew I was going to get pregnant right away so it's in away silly for her to feel the way she's feeling. If it was the other way around... I seriously wouldn't care it's not big deal to me who got pregnant first or who's due first. I would just be happy for her and I am but she's not really reciprocating that back so much. I'll definitely be not bringing up my pregnancy to her so much but it's just not fair she is supposed to be my best friend and when I get excited I want to show her stuff. She's always sending me pictures of her stomach, stuff she got for the baby and I'm happy and engaging in conversation with her. When I show her stuff I got for the announcement or like my stomach it's not the same, it's negative or one word. It's like she's not happy for me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It sounds to me like she was trying to help by giving you some realistic expectations. She may have gone about it in the wrong way, but to me thinking that it might take 6 months to get pregnant and being surprised it took shorter is a lot better than thinking it’ll take one month and have it take 6. On the same note with the heartbeat she may have been trying to help you not have too much anxiety if you ended up not hearing it...again, it’s a good surprise if you do, bad surprise if you think you will and you don’t. If she’s being too negative for you I’d just take a break from talking about pregnancy for a while. If she asks just tell her everything seems to be going fine.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Thank you @KristoKekerooni, I did not have the energy to respond to that. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    So...what’s your question?  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    I'm confused. Do you want us to answer your question, or bitch about your friend?

A: Yeah, 9 weeks is bloat. You can bloat a lot. The uterus is still behind your pelvic bone.

B: If this friend is bothering you, stop talking to her. You don't have to remain friends with someone just because you've known them since you were 14.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    A. You’re not showing. It’s bloat. 

B. Your friend has a right to feel any way she feels. Just because you wouldn’t have cared doesn’t mean it isn’t hard for her. I would stop while I’m ahead if I were you. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015