Trying to Get Pregnant

Heavy Implantation Bleeding?

Hi there! My DH and I have been TTC for #2 for about 2-3 months. This last cycle I tracked my ovulation with wondfo tests and was pretty sure i knew when i was going to O. Then... i started to bleed about 5 days before my period. Typically my cycles are late, never ever early so I started thinking about implantation bleeding. 

TMI- is it possible for it to be heavy? and last for a few days? 

I was supposed to get AF the end of this week so i dont want to take a pregnancy test yet, but I cant get this off of my brain. 

thanks! 
Anniversary

\

Re: Heavy Implantation Bleeding?

• Loading the player...
  • No Chart. No temping here. 

Thanks for the feedback. 
    Anniversary

\

• Nope. By definition IB is light and easy to disregard.

IB is also extremely rare and you won't even know it is IB until you get a BFP. Even if you get a BFP you can't guarantee it was IB. See how this works.

Sounds like you have your period.

Bummer.

The newbie blog will help you. It's the post at the top you scrolled straight past in your eagerness. It says read this before posting. Also there is a search bar at the bottom where you can see other people's questions about exactly the same thing.

Me 31, DH 29, DD 5
    TTC #2 since August 2014

• Unfortunately it sounds to me like your period came early. If for some reason you are still holding out hope, take a test. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
  • Sounds like your period to me. I always have a 28 day cycle and I started 5 days early this month.
     Me: 28 DH:27

Married my highschool Sweetheart: 05/16/2009

BFP # 1 11/16/11- EDD: 08/02/2012- Sweet Baby Girl Born: 07/29/2012

Started TTC baby #2: December 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• That sounds like your period to me.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
    Gross... I will be picturing this all day now.
    +1 
    TTC #2
  • Everyone is completely different but just so you have an idea, I will share my experience.

I had implantation bleeding prior to my BFP (ended in a loss) that was extremely light, barely even noticeable, pink in colour and lasted less than a day.  I noticed it approximately 1 week before I was supposed to get AF.  
  • edited January 2015
    I had implantation bleeding with both my prior pregnancies. It was very obviously different then my period. Pink in color and only a tiny amount when I wiped. Unfortunately it sounds like your period but you could always take a test to be sure.

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• Hi there! My DH and I have been TTC for #2 for about 2-3 months. This last cycle I tracked my ovulation with wondfo tests and was pretty sure i knew when i was going to O. Then... i started to bleed about 5 days before my period. Typically my cycles are late, never ever early so I started thinking about implantation bleeding. 

TMI- is it possible for it to be heavy? and last for a few days? 

I was supposed to get AF the end of this week so i dont want to take a pregnancy test yet, but I cant get this off of my brain. 

thanks! 
    I'm side-eyeing the fuck out of this post because it seems to me like a round about way of asking if you could be pregnant.
    No need to side eye. I was supposed to get my period on Wed or Thursday fo this week. I got it saturday, which is not normal. I was curious about IB, thats all, since i have never in 20 years of having AF gotten it early. Even if it was IB it would be a little too early for a pregnancy test. That is all. 
    Anniversary

\

• I don't understand the issue with taking a pregnancy test. 

I mean, what are you going to wait for...A baby to fall out of your vagina?
    See above. Yesterday it would have been a few days early to take a test. No need to be rude. 
    Anniversary

\

• 14whitney said:
    See above. Yesterday it would have been a few days early to take a test. No need to be rude. 
    So you're temping, no? Can you link your chart?
    I'm not. But will consider it in the future. Thank you all for your input. 
    Anniversary

\

• Hey there dear. Please keep us up to date. I am in the exact same position at the moment. Im never early for my cycles either and I was 5 days early. I had about 12 hours of heavy bleeding but the rest has been very light pink. Best Wishes!
  • @meggyme I was really surprised at how civil it was going too. And then saw Craftys response and it all clicked.
  • I was feeling a tad confused. But the dates line up with the exodus so that makes sense.
  • What you're not seeing, ladies, is the heavy snark that came from our banned friends. There was a mass exodus in 2015 when this site went from being user-run to hired Bump Gods. Oh man, the flames were INTENSE. I miss it. When it gets too hot we get warned and shut down now :\
  • @wishiwaspreggo I remeber the snark from before. I was young and nieive and shocked. Life has toughed me up and now I completely understand the snark!
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"