October 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 4/26

Didn’t see today’s started yet, so I didn’t want the day to go by without it! 

Ticker change simply means that you have started a new week of pregnancy.  For example, I go from 14 weeks to 15 weeks on Thursday 4/26, so my “ticker” changes on Thursdays. It is our way of marking a milestone. 

Questions stolen from Monday.  

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 4/26

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 16 weeks; size of an avocado 

2. How are you feeling? Great, except I'm still waiting for that burst of energy that was promised.

3. Any appointments this week? I had my 16 week appt on Tuesday and got to hear heartbeat for 0.2 seconds; but I did finally get to schedule my anatomy scan (4 weeks from now), so let the countdown begin!

4. Rants/raves/questions? The past couple of nights I've been super restless, and then exhausted all day at work. I hope that's not going to happen the rest of the time. 

5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity? Baseball games and backyard parties (I'm going to miss beer for these two events)

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 14 weeks! 2nd Tri finally! Size of a Troll Doll

2. How are you feeling? Physically... good. Emotionally... irritable. 

3. Any appointments this week? None until May 22nd.

5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity? Sitting outside in the sun, listening to live music, drinking... ughhh going to miss the drinking part this summer!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 14 weeks, baby is the size of a peach!

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good! I did throw up once this week, but I went to bed kind of hungry and didn’t sleep well so I think that was the primary reason.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, not until May 9th

4. Rants/raves/questions? I am so behind in bumping this week because I had a final exam for my finance class (working on my Master’s in Healthcare Administration) and I have been studying all week. But huge rave is that I finished the exam today and I think I managed to do well in the class even though being sick and tired for most of the class made it the hardest class I’ve had thus far. Also, my last pair of work pants that I could button can no longer button so I think I am going to have to purchase some maternity pants this weekend. I’ve been using a belly band but I think I’m just about done with that.

5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity? Normally I would say walking to the local restaurants for dinner and drinks on the patio. I’m sure this summer we will still be walking to get dinner but no drinks. I would say going to the outdoor festivals our town holds every year, so much fun! We have art festivals, music festivals, and so many other fun activities during the summer.

Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

15 weeks, baby is the size of a navel orange. 

2. How are you feeling?

Feeling good, and definently starting to show a bump! The snoogle has really helped with hip pain and restless nights. 

3. Any appointments this week?

Tomorrow, hoping to hear the heartbeat. 

I really wish I didn’t have to get up and pee 3+ times a night still! 

5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity?

Gardening with my husband, working on the house  and backyard Bbq’s. 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15 weeks, size of a navel orange according to the bump, or size of an eclair according to Ovia  

2. How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good today, just my allergies are awful. 

3. Any appointments this week? Had my next routine OB visit this past Tuesday, and got to hear the heartbeat again.  Next appt isn’t until 20 weeks for my next regular visit plus the anatomy scan! That seems like so far away!! 

4. Rants/raves/questions? So I decided that DH and I got really spoiled when I was pregnant the first time around, because my OB at the time did ultrasounds at every single prenatal visit, so we got to see the baby so many times! I’ve since moved and see a different OB now, and at the regular appts, it seems they just do the Doppler to hear the heartbeat but no ultrasound.  With my recent history of losses, we’ve already gotten like 4 ultrasounds at this point, which is still more than most people probably have, but I miss being able to see baby at every visit! Obviously I know ultrasounds at every visit is not standard practice, but it was certainly nice! 

5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity?  I love going to the all the farmers markets and getting delicious local berries! 

• Options
    @pumpkinpancake I too have been spoiled with U/S at each visit (I have 3 hard copies from my 3 visits with the OB, and a text message from the 1st one at the ER that my lady doc sent me), because I was high risk for the 1st couple weeks. I think at my 12 week they weren't going to do an U/S (not high risk anymore), but they couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler, so I got another U/S. I have my 16 week next, and I'm trying to prep myself that I probably won't get a US/ again! 
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 16 weeks - avocado.

2. How are you feeling? Completely exhausted, thanks to my other two. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, just an unofficial ultrasound at work.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Lightning crotch has already started and I’m over it.

5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity? I live in Texas, so I generally try to stay indoors during the summer. I will say that if I have to be outside, I want to be by the pool with a glass (or five) of wine. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker