September 2018 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 4/26

Re: UO Thursday 4/26

• Options
    Spelling errors in emails, chats, texts drive me crazy. Almost everything now has a spell check of some sort, and spelling errors make me cringe. This also includes myself, so if I catch a mistake after I post or text I almost always correct myself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @spottedginger I totally get you. Every Wednesday I think about doing hdbd, but I just can’t do it. Which is weird since I have no problem with pictures of myself on Facebook which is even more public since my name is right there.  
  • Options
    @EErin86 gay bashing or never talking to me unless you are trying to sell me someone are the 2 fastest way to get unfriended and blocked with me, but the constant woe is me will get that poster hidden real quick.
  • Options
    stothi said:
    @EErin86 gay bashing or never talking to me unless you are trying to sell me someone are the 2 fastest way to get unfriended and blocked with me, but the constant woe is me will get that poster hidden real quick.
    All of these are good ways to get me to unfriend you as well. Also anyone bashing the #metoo movement when that was all over social media. 
  • Options
    nackie said:
    stothi said:
    All of these are good ways to get me to unfriend you as well. Also anyone bashing the #metoo movement when that was all over social media. 
    This. I also tend to unfriend or hide if you post to many stupid inspirational memes. I hate those.  
    I love a good inspirational meme! But not 12 a day with no original thoughts of your own. That's when I start to get annoyed.

• Options
    Inspirational memes are so overdone. I like photos of people though.

Oh, my UO? You guys and all your mayo on sandwiches...or anything. Ew. I'm extremely low condiment use. No mayo, no mustard, no ranch, no salad dressing. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker