BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: WTF Wednesday 4/25

• Options
    Wtf to preschool germs, honestly. DD and I just got over a cold a couple of weeks ago and this morning she woke up with a low-grade fever, cough, and snotty nose. Again. 
  • Options
    I am in such a bad mood today. My dogs are about to be dead dogs. One peed on our bed which she has NEVER done. And the other tracked mud into the house after she went outside to go potty and then proceeded to jump on the couch. Done. I’m so done. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MouseMama817 Ugh, the worst! Hope she gets better soon!
    @pink_polkadots Aw, Hope your day turns around!

I'm still all WTF about yesterday, but am close to being over it.

WTF to the weather being cold again today. Also rainy, which just sucks.

WTF to a coworker who just wasted 25 minutes of my time bitching about something, instead of taking action and talking to the actual person who could change things. If you voice your concerns to her, things will actually change for the better, so call her! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @pink_polkadots Dogs are the freaking worst when you're trying to keep a clean house. That's another level though. 
  • Options
    @MouseMama817 - ughhhhh I hope it's short lived and she gets better quickly! 
    @pink_polkadots - ugh I'm sorry. I hope they are good dogs the rest of the day! 
    @tessiesmom26 - that is super annoying. I'm glad you're close to being over yesterday... who knows if she was going to say male or female or what. I had a friend who was team green with her last pregnancy and the u/s tech during the anatomy scan said "she" once during the scan. Even though my friend stayed team green she really wanted and thought she was having a girl... low and behold she had a boy! Long story short, I think you're still good (although I get being shocked at first)

My WTF - wtf to this cold. I don't have time to get sick (not that any of us do), but I didn't work last weekend so I really need to this weekend and my coworker really wants me to take her family pics tonight (if the rain holds off). 

Also wtf to my cat? She has pooped in a corner of our living room twice and peed there once in the last few days... completely new behavior and it's not like DH hadn't scooped the litter box within a day of her doing so. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    Y’all... this day... I swear. Now my washer has stopped working. So the bedding I needed to wash to clean the dog pee CANT GET WASHED. There is no warranty on the washer anymore, and we just paid $250 to get the dryer fixed like 2 months ago. I can’t. I just can’t. I called my husband a sobbing mess. Today blows.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pink_polkadots Oh girl *all the hugs* Is there a laundromat close by that you can get the bedding taken care of?  I'm so sorry you're having a rough day.  I hope it gets better.  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @pink_polkadots DOIT! That sounds like a great idea <3  a nap always does wonders in making me feel better  *hugs* 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @pink_polkadots I'm glad you will be able to get it done at their house. I'm so sorry for all of this!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @pink_polkadots Oh no!!!! The washer and dryer are the most important appliances in your house! I can't imagine. I know it will be a crazy expense that you didnt need right now, but hopefully you can get some good new ones that will last forever.

WTF babysitter! I had a sitter scheduled to come this afternoon 3:30-5:30, so I could go to the gym and do a couple of errands. Well she bailed an hour ago, says her stomach hurts. I was sooooo looking forward to two hours of me time - actually getting things done, no one saying "mommy" every two seconds...

• Options
    Wtf naps. Aren’t they supposed to make you feel better? 

I slept like crap last night, so today I took the opportunity to nap while my toddler did. After I woke up I felt so groggy for at least an hour after. I’m lucky to have this time to rest, but try to avoid napping because I always feel so horrible afterwards. 
  • Options
    WTF to ants!  We always have issues with ants starting around this time of year and it drives me bonkers.  We spray around the entire foundation of our house and set traps that are supposed to bring the poison back to the colony yet they still find a way in in droves. 
  • Options
    ashkee05ashkee05 member
    edited April 2018
    Wtf to my toddler who won’t stop screaming. And it’s so fake! My head hurts so bad, and I feel like complete death today. Even my meds aren’t working. I don’t know what his deal is but nothing will make him happy today. I need a drink and a nap. Ha!!!!!! ((I should add, I don’t even drink lol but if I wasn’t pregnant I’d consider it today))
    nws
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited April 2018
    WTF to the company that makes my prenatals for calling me today to let me know my prescription hasn't been filled in over 30 days (I filled it a little early last time and didn't need to yet because of it) and to make sure to call it in.

What if I'd had a loss and wasn't taking them anymore because of it?  How f@$cking bad would that have been reminded out of the blue like that?  WTF, people? :angry:

Also, I can manage my own refills.  I don't need you calling my cellphone to remind me.

I really should have given them a piece of my mind, but I was too taken aback to do anything but say "okay" and hang up. :expressionless:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @ashkee05 I can totally relate. My 19 month old whines constantly and is a screamer. Some days are so hard to get through. Thankfully it looks like spring is finally here, so we’ve been getting outdoors a lot. That helps big time. 
  • Options
    Wtf to my DS waking at 2am and only wanting me and I needed to be up at 5am for work. Took 1.5 hours to get him back to sleep. Plus my DH didn't work today but nooooo DS gave blood curdling screams to the idea of dad putting him back to sleep. I am so tired....

• Options
    Wtf my last class of the day. I get a LONG text from the sub about the "party like" atmosphere they were creating and how they didn't get their work done, some refused to even give her their unfinished work, and 2 girls called her a "crazy old bitch" and said she needed to "take her old ass home".
    *sigh* 
    Why couldn't yesterday have been Friday ? 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @blue2mango I feel ya. DD woke up screaming at 5am. DH went in and couldn’t get her back down, but as soon as mommy goes in “night night!” And then of course only mommy can make breakfast this morning. She’s usually a daddy’s girl but lately it’s all about the mama

• Options
    WTF to myself... I paid $1 for a very small square of dark chocolate because I was craving it, put it in my pocket as I was walking back to my desk and quickly forgot about it thanks to pregnancy brain. I just checked my pocket and it's completely melted. Confession: I kind of wanted to cry haha
  • Options
    One day late here but...

WTF to my cat! He starts meowing 30-45 min before my alarm goes off almost every morning for the past week. Since being pregnant, falling back to sleep has not been easy. It’s really getting old. I think he is going to start sleeping in the basement with the door shut (don’t worry he has food and his litter box and it’s warm)