December 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change • EDDs 12/5, 12/12, 12/19, 12/26

(I really liked @Gwyneddlesliegrace 's questions, so I copied them for us)

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Will you be making a registry? If so, where? 

R/R/Q

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O?
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change • EDDs 12/5, 12/12, 12/19, 12/26

• Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry, Tic Tac

Will you be making a registry? If so, where?  Meh. I have one started on Amazon but really I don't need many things for this baby. Just the big stuff: a bed and mattress (I think I'm going to transition my son into the bottom of the IKEA toddler bunk instead of buying another crib), a double stroller, a convertible car seat eventually, and...that's about it. I'm also lusting after a Gathre playmat with a drawing of the world on it, and a fancy baby gym since I didn't really get anything for my first.

R/R/Q: H had yesterday off, and while he wasn't really much help with the toddler most of the day he did take him so watch A Quiet Place, which he saw this weekend while he was away. Solo movie date! I definitely loaded up with popcorn, a drink, and Milk Duds and for some reason it was all free because I had AMC rewards points? Whatever, I'll take it.

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? OG high school sweethearts. I thought he was annoying during sophomore biology because he asked too many questions, but eventually we fell into the same friend group, and then he asked me on a sorta-date to a concert because none of our other friends were into it. And that was that!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    7 weeks by LMP

How big is baby? 
    6+3/4 by ultrasound, so sweet pea/blueberry

I think I’ll just do Amazon. I don’t want to have too many registries, and I won’t be around any baby-shower throwers (I actually don’t want a shower, so it’s ideal). The plan is to register for stuff that we don’t buy outright at IKEA. 

R/R/Q 
    Quick rave for DH. He’s much more supportive this time. I can nap without receiving any side-eye, and yesterday I asked him for a root beer -he brought it and a gravy-smothered turkey sandwich on the side :lol:

Maybe high school? We did go to the same big high school, but didn’t properly talk until 11 years later. He was deployed and we wrote to each other daily until he finally came back. Our first date (breakfast) went so well that it turned into a road trip and I didn’t get back home for weeks. :heart::heart:

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks.

How big is baby? Still pretty small, but growing.

Will you be making a registry? If so, where?  Maybe. If we do, it'll be Amazon, Target, and Buy Buy Baby, for the sake of discounted comparison shopping. No showers or anything this time (I will put my foot down if anybody tries), so it would just be for us. 

R/R/Q: I feel like mentally and physically, things have been easier so far this time around, but next time maybe I'll plan my pregnancy around the advent of the terrible twos.

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? OkCupid. I messaged him first (he was cute and funny--though not at all my "type"--and I wanted something fun without having to worry about things getting serious). We met up for ice cream, and he sealed the deal on the second date by using not one, but TWO Groupons. When he's bugging me, I'll occasionally tease him that I got exactly what I paid for, because we met before there were any paid options on the site, but most days I think I got a great bargain. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? ladybug / chocolate chip

Will you be making a registry? If so, where?  Probably Target for the completion coupon. This is #4, but our youngest are 6 and I thought I was done, so we got rid of everything. My sister wants to throw me a sprinkle, but I’m mostly registering for the completion coupon. 

R/R/Q I took my two youngest on their field trip to the zoo today which was a lot of fun! I’m thankful I’m still not feeling any nausea or fatigue yet so I could keep up! But I’m also worried about the lack of symptoms- I know I’ll be kicking myself when they finally do show up.

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? @PensiveCrayon we are also high school sweethearts! We met in 11th grade at a wedding for a mutual friend of our parents, he asked me on a date a few days later and the rest is history. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    5 weeks today 
    How big is baby? 
    Like an apple seed size
    Just a catch all registry on Amazon. I don’t expect people to buy only from there, but it’s a nice way for our families to look up online what types of things we are interested in, and buy something similar wherever they want. 
    R/R/Q 
    I scheduled my first appointment today! 
    We met in college, we were both working in the student government together. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    7 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    A blueberry with a BPM of 131

Yes, buy buy baby for sure and also probably Target.

R/R/Q 
    I'm not sure what this means?

We met in Spanish class in college. June 22nd will be our five year wedding anniversary! We've been trying with lots of infertility treatments and loss for 3 years so we are so so so beyond ready to welcome this little one!
  • Options
    tumbleweed-1tumbleweed-1 member
    edited April 2018
    @mamajudec2018 it’s Rants/Raves/Questions: if you have anything going on in your life to share, or a question. Often pregnancy related, but could be something else too. :) 

edit- for typo