October 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change

It's time for the Saturday ticker change. If you moved to a new week in your pregnancy today, then this is the post for you!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby13 Weeks! Baby is size of a lemon

2. How are you feeling? Exhausted. I’ve been on the go a lot traveling for work and wedding showers. Energy is non existent. RLP went away for a couple weeks and came back in the last two days. 

3. Any appointments this week? nope, had a really good appt with MFM doctor last week though. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Maternity clothes are frustrating. I bought some pants and shirts from motherhood maternity yesterday as my pants are getting uncomfortable. I have small hips and really skinny legs, but have always had a belly. So finding stuff that isn’t to big in the butt and leg has been very difficult. 

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Spaghetti and meatballs With LOTs of garlic bread. I love garlic bread. 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby16 weeks! Size of avocado. 

2. How are you feeling? Sore! Back and tailbone mostly. 

3. Any appointments this week? Tuesday, for check up and meeting a new doctor at the practice. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? I love maternity jeans, but I'm starting to outgrow all my leggings. 

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Creamy mac and cheese with bacon. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

14 weeks - size of a troll doll

2. How are you feeling?

MUCH better than last week. I’m on my last day of antibiotics and my appetite has come back.

3. Any appointments this week?

None this week, but need to schedule the AS, how is it that far along already?!

4. Rants/raves/questions?

I passed my glucose test!!! I was really worried about that one. I do have elevated protein in my urine so hopefully the baby aspirin regimen they have me on helps. They also said that I am slightly anemic and have a vitamin D deficiency so I’ve gotta work on that.

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal?

Outback sirloin, cheesy bacon potatoes with ranch, and a salad.

• Options
    @missmaehurt I’m on baby aspirin too. Did they make you take do a 24 hour urine test? Congrats on your glucose test!
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby15 weeks! Baby is the size of a navel orange 

2. How are you feeling?  so much better! I still definitely get tired much more quickly, but I'll take this over being queasy any day! 

3. Any appointments this week?  Thursday! I have an ultrasound and we'll find out the sex! Squee!!!

4. Rants/raves/questions?  I found the perfect maternity pants for this part of pregnancy! Unfortunately they don't make them anymore lol  but jcrew maternity with the inset panels are perfection! I found a pair for $30 on poshmark. They also have tall sizes! 

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal?  probably Olive Garden fettuccini alfredo lolol and I'm lactose intolerant so it never ends well. 

DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    @cagncoo12 Thanks! They ordered the 24 hr urine, but I’m waiting for the paperwork to come so I can pick up the supplies.
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby16 weeks. Baby is the size of an avocado.

2. How are you feeling? exhausted, still nauseous at times.

3. Any appointments this week? OB on Tuesday, endocrine on Friday, and 3D gender dertermination ultrasound at an ultrasound boutique on Friday afternoon.

4. Rants/raves/questions? My skin is extremely dry and my eczema is driving me nuts!!! Nothing is really helping and it feels miserable.

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Right now, Five Guys little bacon cheeseburger and a coke.

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby16 weeks, alvacado sized-baby girl! She needs some chips and queso, I think. 

2. How are you feeling? A whole lot better than last week, kicked the bladder infection. Food aversions are minimal, still not a fan of the smell of eggs. I miss eggs.

3. Any appointments this week? Appt. on Tuesday to review genetic testing for my hubs. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? What is a 24-hr urine test?  I am reading some of the other threads and this was one I have never heard of before. 

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Chipotle chicken bowl. I keep it to a minimum because they make me nervous. I also love beef and cheddar melts from Arby's. I'll probably hate them after this. 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15 weeks, size of a navel orange!

2. How are you feeling? Good! A little heartburn but I feel so much better than a few weeks ago

3. Any appointments this week? We had one Friday where we got our Mat21 results which is all negative/low risk aaaand found out we are having a girl!

4. Rants/raves/questions? nope

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? vodka rigatoni. and really any carby delicious pasta dish lol

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is babyLate, but 13w, the size of a clown fish

2. How are you feeling? Alright. Appetite is coming back and I've started telling people. Telling work at 14w

3. Any appointments this week? I need to take a  one hour glucose test (@missmaehurt Congrats on passing yours!) but no actual appointments. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? My car is out of the shop, I've signed my life away on a house contract, and my yeast infection is gone! I'm doing pretty fantastic, though my neck is still sore, but life....

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? I don't k now that I have one... maybe a creamy shrimp scampi in a bread bowl, or fondue (mmmmm...) or even just the cheese and bread

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 14 weeks, size of a troll doll!

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good! Tired here and there, but MUCH better than I have been feeling!

3. Any appointments this week? Not until May 1st

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not that I can think of today. haha

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Pizza for breakfast!

• Options
    @cvv1030 the 24 hr urine is where you collect your urine in a big jug for 24 hours and at least with me, they’re testing for elevated protein to see if I have the beginning of pre-e, but I’m sure they could test for other things.
  • Options
    @missmaehurt, wow! I hope they're able to help you figure out what's going on, thanks for explaining!

• Options

15 weeks! Baby is the size of an orange