How far along are you/how big is baby? 

How are you feeling? 

Rants/raves/questions? 

Any appointments this week? 

GTKY: What is your perfect hamburger?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 4/25

• Options
    24 weeks - baby is the size of a philly cheesesteak (yum), a package of oreos (extra yum) or a cantaloupe (yuck)

How are you feeling? 
    Not bad overall.  I have pretty bad low back/tailbone/butt pain at the end of the day and night, but it comes and goes.  I think running is making it worse.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Nope, I'm boring. 2nd tri is boring, but I'll certainly take boring over eventful.

Yes! 24 week appointment is tomorrow.  I'm sure that one will be boring too but will likely hear more about the glucose test.

I'm not much of a hamburger person, but when the mood strikes, it definitely has to have mayo and pickles and cheese.  I don't like ketchup/mustard on my burgers - except for the ones from McDonald's.  You don't mess with those.
  • Options
    25 weeks, baby is a cauliflower or rutabaga

How are you feeling? 
    Well I am currently on bed rest, so I guess I could be better! I actually don’t feel all that bad, but the contractions are a bit uncomfortable. 

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Woke up Monday morning with contractions, so I’ve been on bed rest ever since. I have a follow up Thursday to see how things are going. 

I’ll be back again on Thursday for another check up and ultrasound. 

Oh man, there is a restaurant near us that has the best burger! Burger, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and this stuff called stand sauce. If I can’t put stand sauce on my burger, I’ll use either ketchup or barbecue sauce. I cannot eat a burger if it has cheese or mayo on it, yuck. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @juliebird6 Thank you for starting this!  You're a champ. I meant to last week, but didn't sit down to it till like Saturday, and it was just too late by then, lol. 

@kc0711 Oh dear! Any idea what caused the contractions? I hope you can keep baby cooking for many more weeks!

How far along are you/how big is baby? 23 wks, size of a grapefruit/Barbie doll  :o

How are you feeling? Other than backaches, pretty good! My upper back started hurting over the last week. Considering getting a prenatal massage. And a new bra. Anybody have a bra suggestion from like Wal-Mart or Target. I don't want to spend basically anything. 

Rants/raves/questions? DH felt two big kicks last night. He felt a couple about a week and a half ago, but hasn't really tried much since. I was proud! I had Indian food Monday night, and she went crazy, but DH was sick in the bed with his man cold, so he missed it. I had leftover Indian last night, but she didn't squirm nearly as much. It's wild how they respond to meals. 

Any appointments this week? None until the 8th. Thinking about scheduling a private 3D scan for 28 wks, which would be the end of May. 

GTKY: What is your perfect hamburger? Thick medium cooked patty with a little Dales to season, melted smoked gouda, juicy red tomato, lettuce, purple onion, mayo, maybe some mustard. I'm hungry!!!!
  • Options
    @kc0711 Just noticed your posts in the high risk thread. Hang in there!!!
  • Options
    24 weeks - a cantelope (though I prefer the other things that @juliebird6 mentioned!)
    How are you feeling? 
    Exhausted, some due to pregnancy and some due to being up until 4 am with a sick kiddo a couple days ago...I can't catch up :(
    Rants/raves/questions? 
    See above. 
    24 week appt tomorrow. I'm seeing another Dr in the practice to "meet" her and I'll get the glucola drink in preparation for the 28 week appt. I'm glad my practice does that bc then I can drink it ice cold.
    Typically I order my burgers with mayo and cheese ONLY! I don't mind other stuff like lettuce and tomato, but it's not the way I order it. I can't stand onion or mustard on my burgers though...yuck.