October 2018 Moms

Accomplishments

Re: Accomplishments

• @eireyes uh oh! I'm already preparing myself to be snissing even earlier this pregnancy!
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Loading the player...
  • KFrobKFrob member
    Ugh, I snissed last night.  I feel like it's too early for this!!

• I've been pretty good at avoiding it for the most part @britvahok but this chest congestion has been producing some pretty heft coughs that if I'm not prepared for them leave me wishing I had a second pair of underwear  :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thankfully I havent had issues since my major cold a few weeks ago. Puking and peeing is not fun.
  • Lmao :D  snissed is a new word to me but I’ve done it a few times now. I sneezed this morning and told DH “I just peed a little bit.” His practical solution...do more kegels! 
  • Ugh, I'm jealous of everyone's BMs. It's been a rough week, and milk of magnesia isn't cutting it. I have a bachelorette party this weekend and I really wanted to be slim and trim and good to go and get rid of my massive poop belly. Sigh. 
  • KFrobKFrob member
    edited April 2018
    @mytrueloves SO SATISFYING!  I consider myself an armature dermatologist  

edit grammar 
  • I recently applied for a new job and got an interview! After talking with the lady who would be my boss- the job is even more of a dream job than I thought! The interview went great and I have another May 1st!! 

I know timing is so bad for job searching right now, but my office culture isnt the best right now and the type of job I REALLY want never comes available! So I had to go for it while I can!

I'm SUPER excited and it makes me feel great that I have another interview!!
    yay!! I hope everything works out! It's so awesome when the right job appears.
  • Yesterday my 13 year old had a well visit with his pediatrician and then a session with his counselor. I went to the school to pick him up 30 minutes early so we could get to the first appointment, and tripped over my own feet. I ended up slamming down to the concrete and landed hard on my hands and knees, dislocating my left shoulder in the process. I was all discombobulated and sat on the sidewalk for a few minutes, trying to process what had just happened, and I felt my shoulder slowly slide itself into socket. I picked myself up, got my kid, and took him to both appointments, before having his dad meet me at the counselor's office so I could go to urgent care and make sure I wasn't broken. Everything is all good, except crazy pain, so now I feel like a warrior! lol
  • I"m glad you're okay @MrsPaling !
  • Yikes @MrsPaling! Happy
    to hear you are Ok. That’s so scary!

@chopchop25 where are you going for your baby moon? We (read: DH, I cannot take any credit) booked ours this week too!!
  • DH and I cleaned our entire condo. Top to bottom including the balconies. We also packed three more boxes! Ugh moving is the worst! 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Then DH and I won our annual board games couples tournament for the first time in 5 years!! I was even able to stay up until 12 am! Great day!  B)
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016

• I have picked the sticks up in my yard.  There was a whole tree’s worth.   I didn’t mow, but my neighbor is going to do that for me this week.  I have more to do, but I have already done enough for today.  
  • tinattt23tinattt23 member
    edited April 2018
    After a solid family day yesterday, we dropped DS with my mom today and have seriously cleaned our bedroom. It’s the dumping ground for all random things and was a wreck. We moved my office into the bedroom a few months ago so DS could have a playroom, and it’s been driving me nuts ever since. Finally clean!
  • @nasalot188 We skipped spring and right to summer! :star:
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016

• We picked up the mini-crib we bought off a friend and set it up in our room - we were going to set up the full sized crib we used with both other kids but it was just too big to fit in our room. This is the definite downside of not having a dedicated nursery to begin with - even though both kids were in our room the first six months they had their own room for all their stuff. This time we are waiting to figure out room configuration until after baby is here as we only have three bedrooms upstairs and I'm not quite ready to let my 7.5 year old move to the basement bedrooms on her own yet.

And we got a bunch of yard work and tidying done. We have a community garage sale coming up and we got some stuff sorted for that in case we decide to do it again this year to try and clear out some junk!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I got a huge pile of stuff to go to Goodwill out of my basement and loaded into my car.  It is a good thing they have guys to help with unloading. I am officially out of the lifting things that may be heavier than I think they are business.  
  • My parents are visiting for the week and my mom is doing everything for me! So much stuff is getting done!! (No thanks to me but hey I’m not complaining)
  • @mytrueloves - Congratulations on an actual meal!  
  • @spartan4life I'm jealous of your energy to clean!