October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday ticker change 4/22

It's time for the Sunday ticker change, a day late... I don't know who normally posts this but I know my Sunday is normally crazy! If you moved to a new week in your pregnancy today, then this is the post for you! Stole this from saturday.

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal?

Re: Sunday ticker change 4/22

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? 16 weeks sunday ;) What size is baby? avocado and a CD per the bump, again... the sizes always seem so off on their weekly and daily sizes! 

2. How are you feeling? good. last night was feeling weird. guess it was probably more streching/growing but it was much lower in my pelvis.

3. Any appointments this week? today! 

4. Rants/raves/questions? none at the moment but I am sure that will change after I post! 

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? anything with french fries or just french fries... I am very simple!

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 16 weeks! Avocado? 

2. How are you feeling? Mostly good except I have really annoying hip pain on one side. Im having some trouble rotating my hip out (sitting indian style would be impossible) which makes it difficult getting in and out of my car. Hoping some stretching/yoga this week will help. 

3. Any appointments this week? I have a weigh in and blood work Thursday. Got to hear baby's heartbeat last week at our appt which was so exciting!! We havent heard it since our week 7 ultrasound so I cried a little. 140bpm woo 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not really a rant but my nails are growing so fast! Blessing and a curse maybe. 

5. GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Tie between fettuccine alfredo with shrimp or chicken and a McD's quarter pounder with cheese dipped in sweet and sour sauce. Surprisingly have not had the latter yet this pregnancy but def had the former hah 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

14 weeks, troll doll

2. How are you feeling?

nausea is pretty much gone, but headaches are getting out of hand. 

Nope

I have a cough from a cold a few weeks back that is still just hanging on. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle near my ribs last night from coughing while turning over weirdly in bed. So wishing I could just have some dang ibuprofen! 

Macaroni and Cheese pizza! 

BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options

13 weeks. Pea pod or matchbox car

2. How are you feeling?

Feeling good most days only dealing with some minor heartburn and itchy skin. I can’t complain after hearing all the other symptoms you other ladies are having.

I have one Wednesday with my GP, hopefully I will get to finally hear the heartbeat, we only got to see it at our 11 week u/s. And I should also find out the results of our first trimester testing, hoping/praying for good news.

Any one else dealing with PUPPPS? Anything I can take to relieve the itchy spots? Keeps me up at night and makes for a rough sleep.

Lately anything fast food or pizza!!

• Options

1. 16 weeks. Avocado!

2. Omg I’m feeling so much better!

3. No appts until next week  

4. I think I am starting to feel movements in there! Like all of the time. At first I thought it was just gas but it’s so consistent now that I’m pretty sure it’s the babe dancing around.

5. Fried chicken sandwiches. So good but so bad. 

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    14 weeks, it's the size of a peach, holy cow! 

2. How are you feeling?
    Am getting headaches off and on, but overall, pretty good! 

No, anxiously awaiting next week's!

None of my clothes fit comfortably. 

Bagels with cream cheese
  • Options

15, size of an orange 

2. How are you feeling?

Almost too good. It’s freaking me out.

Ultrasound Wednesday morning, and a chiro appointment on Thursday

I keep thinking I’m feeling movement, but it ends up being gas. Last pregnancy I felt them by this point, so that’s contributing to my freak outs. Hoping the ultrasound puts my mind at ease 

Steak and baked potato with creme brûlée for dessert. It’s not super bad or anything, it just ends up being pricey at a good steakhouse 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker