September 2018 Moms

Randoms w/o April 23rd

What's everyone up to this week?

Re: Randoms w/o April 23rd

• Loading the player...
  • @nlc8424 Yay for warmer weather! How's the pollen in your area? I'm loving our warmer temps but the pollen is so bad I can't open the windows or H will have asthma attacks. 

@yosemite2018 Oh how fun! Where are y'all going with the kids? Hopefully it won't be too exhausting without your H's. 
  • @SkilledSailor eh, allergies are not doing so hot right now. Although my weather app says there's no pollen I don't believe it haha. Poor DS has got some snot, coughing and eye goop from I'm guessing allergies, I was really hoping he would be spared! I've got a call in to our pediatrician to find out recommended allergy med and dosing.

@yosemite2018 that sounds nice! I'm sure it'll be tough without your H there to help out, but you're probably more capable than you know! Hope you and your sister have a good time!
  • Oooh @southernlady07. Oooh, now I want Thai takeout, too!
  • @southernlady07 @klj0228 It wasn't very relaxing unfortunately. It was nice weather but the bachelorette weekend was not planned well and that became a bit stressful. Extra glad for a slow week and catching up on sleep. 

@southernlady07 Yay for your H's new job! I hope he has a good first day. 

@klj0228 Ugh I'm so sorry you're still feeling so sick. Glad you didn't need to be anywhere this weekend at least. Any signs of it easing up soon?
  • @SkilledSailor I definitely have more good days than bad at this point. I am really grateful for that. It’s just the bad days are really bad. I am planning on it lasting the entire pregnancy. If it ends early then it will be a positive, but if not at least I am not disappointed. 
  • @danytargaryen Haha I'm definitely glad we didn't have a stripper this past weekend. Should be an interesting experience though! 
  • DanyTargaryenDanyTargaryen member
    edited April 2018
    EErin86 said:
    @DanyTargaryen I haven't had the experience, but even thinking of a stripper coming to a house party seems awkward. Also, upper man thigh typically turns me off, it's just not pretty. Maybe I wouldn't mind watching from like across the room then there's zero risk of accidental ball grazes
    Believe me, I plan to be across the room!!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • All I can think of is the The Office when Angela has a stripper at her bachelorette. Funny and awkward even viewing it! Lol